Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

ok so a quicky for you on a Sunday night. Like I am the first to say that.

42 Likes

SourGrap F1 Male :laughing:

18 Likes

Nice to see an update each night before bed! They all look extremely happy! :+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

Love how happy all of the plants are looking in both of your runs! I like what I see, a bunch of squat healthy plants with big wide leaves. Definitely see that heavy indica Kush going on. My favorite. Awesome job Doug thanks for the nightly updates friend.

6 Likes

I’ve done that accidentally a number of times, and then fill in the pot. Or after the soil settles, there’s 1/4 of the pot above the soil… I gotta read up on the BOG style I guess… Guess I shouldn’t be topping off the pots with soil? lol

always looking better. They look like some healthy and happy plants!

4 Likes

Well, if anyone was wondering, if brother Doug knows how to fill out his grow tent, they can stop now!
That man has got some growing chops!
:v::cowboy_hat_face::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

great grow doug i will stay tuned to what your doing lots of love in that tent man

4 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Plants starting to stretch nicely. No signs of sex yet but hopefully soon.

38 Likes

Very nice, everyone is looking good and healthy and really starting to take off

3 Likes

I’ve read that burying some plastic bottles filled with water under the dirt helps.

3 Likes

Looking really good there @DougDawson.
Really good looking plants , should be showing sex shortly eh .?!

Keep on keeping on … :facepunch:

Gaz

3 Likes

Man all of em are looking amazing, turning into some serious bushes! @DougDawson awesome growing!

2 Likes

Really looking great. Love the structure.

2 Likes

Is it an accident that the VPD curves tend to generally recommend increasing VPD across the lifecycle, and don’t recommend ever really decreasing it at relative temperatures? Is that really defined merely by VPD optimization, or do terpene volatility temps and considerations around pathogens late in flower also get baked into that smooth VPD curve that was posted above??

2 Likes

Probably both, would be my guess. Evolution is nice like that… the plants had this figured out based on the seasons long before we ever started drawing charts for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I fall in love every time I visit this page ! Looking good as usual friend

3 Likes

Great grow @DougDawson and nice bounce back after the slow start. I like to think BOG is watching this too and sending you some love from above. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok, late tonight. Been drinking, lol.

45 Likes

Sure some monster fans on those bushy girls.
Solar panels optional.

6 Likes

Nice Doug. Getting any early smells in there??

2 Likes