Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Nice ! Looks like you will be seeing seeds in no time !

3 Likes

Balls everywhere! Hahaha

2 Likes

It’s not easy being a cautionary tale!

When you’re a revolutionary like myself you are bound by honor to push the limits :wink:

5 Likes

Always nice to meet a fellow armchair revolutionary. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Just thought I’d share a quick pic of my latest sour strawberry

and I saw one of these fans in another OG’s grow room I love it. it’s got a low setting and it just creates a nice breeze And it’s silent!

she is 32 days into flower
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

19 Likes

Those fans can work well mounted sideways on the walls or roof as well. Love the tower fans.

5 Likes

By the way Doug I’m sure you know, but I have to say your killing it! your grow is really something to aspire to!

4 Likes

Thanks bud, so far so good. It appears BOG genetics are strong enough to even survive me :slight_smile: Going to start moving them plants around soon. Got a 2x4 and 2.5x2.5 set up and ready to go. Need to find a couple females to separate for smoke and the rest will be for seeds. Hopefully it all works out but seeds first, smoke second on this preservation run.

11 Likes

Hell yeah. You’re a legend in your own mind.

5 Likes

Same here. Actually ANY genetics that can survive my abuse is probly top shelf genetics.

5 Likes

That’s how I choose my keepers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

your bog temple is looking great doug.

4 Likes

Some big ass fan leaves there! Great growing!

5 Likes

I use that same tower fan in my veg room.

6 Likes

I like the term “BOG temple” what would one sacrifice at that altar to appease the bushy old grower do you think?? Burn a big old knob of bubble hash??

3 Likes

We have sacrificed Sour Bubble BX3 seeds, some of the few left in existence grown by his own hand :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Well I am pretty great :sunglasses:

5 Likes

“Oh Lord it’s hard to be humble. When you’re perfect in every way”.

7 Likes

I doubt B.O.G. would have thought this was a sacrifice but more of a 100% hardcore application of the spirit of Overgrow!

5 Likes

“I can’t wait to look in the mirror
Cause I get better looking each day”

So true, oh so very true

6 Likes