Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

lol I was wondering, @Stevie1durr , who might finish that line. :slight_smile: :v:

5 Likes

Everyone knows Mac Davis :wink:

7 Likes

Well it’s just too darn crowded in that tent now so I have moved 3 of the Grape Punch out for the time being.

30 Likes

Well here we are. It’s a mixed feelings day for me with these. From what I can tell I got 2 males, 2 females and one I am questioning. Sadly the tall lanky one and the runty little one that seemed to top itself look like females. I am really hoping the questionable one turns out to be female. I would really like to take a female and segregate it to a tent in my basement for bud.

45 Likes

Hoping there’s an “IT’S A GIRL!!!” post in your future there Doug. Looking healthy all around though! :v:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I am pretty sure pic 3 is a female, that would give me 3 and make me a happy guy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations, #3 - It’s a girl (at least I think so) :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hoping #3 is a girl! Great thing you’re doing here. Hope this turns out :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

This seems like as good a time as any to ask you what your thoughts on aliens are @DougDawson im sure BOG would want to know too if he were here :alien: :grin:

6 Likes

LOL, I think it would be interesting to talk to BOG about the alien he apparently saw land down the road from him :wink:

4 Likes

I loved hearing the story on his episode of the potcast. And the fact that he prefaced it with “well my wife and I had been taking mushrooms…” what a bummer that dudes not around anymore I bet he was a good hang

5 Likes

LEAVE NO DOUBT

2 Likes

26 Likes

So it looks like decision time. I really wanted to get some bud out of these for smoking but the 3 best plants are all males. That leaves the lanky one and the runt. Now I am left wondering, do I take one of them and put it in isolation for smoking or do I say to hell with it and get as many seeds as I can for OG. PullHair I guess with more seeds I can always make more bud. Oh man this sucks, was really hoping for a third female.

14 Likes

Sorry #3 ended up being a male as well! :disappointed:

Seeds do mean more bud eventually! but, tough to not grow any for flower too. Tough decision!

3 Likes

Can’t you take a cutting to grow out for bud?

2 Likes

I am hesitant to take anything off the 2 females. The one runt is not much of a plant will only give us so many seeds. The tall lanky one will only have so many bud sites. I should be able to take a Grape Punch for smoking, that will leave 2 of them.

5 Likes

I think I’ve got myself convinced for the Good Medicine run I’m doing to keep clones and do a separate flower run after the seed run, rather than try to do both, but that’s mostly because my cupboards are full right now. You do a good job of taking care of everyone around here Doug, make sure you take care of head too and keep your jars full pal :v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks bud. Smoke it not really my problem, I wanted Sour Bubble smoke as I have never had it before. That said I got enough pot to keep me smoking the next year or two already :slight_smile: Between Shiva Skunk, Wedding Cheesecake, Maui Waui and Cheese from my last run I am really not going to be hurting for smoke. I just don’t want to waste these BX3 seeds and the more I can get out of them the better I will feel.

On a positive note I may just keep all 3 males and collect a record amount of pollen to send out. I managed to get PPP pollen out to around 100 people, I wouldn’t mind crushing that number, lol

22 Likes

Hey Doug im curious how is the smoke of the Shiva Skunk?

3 Likes