Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Dang bro! This sucks but I know you are on it. No quarter!

5 Likes

Ohh yeah!

“Double Down Doug” …you got style!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Sorry bro I never wanted to be more wrong…I been at work the past 12 hrs was hoping to get off and see some kinda good news :frowning:

3 Likes

They sure look like hermies cuz!
edit… I answered your ‘tag’ before reading the rest of the way through lol seems everyone has already said that. Sorry about them hermies cuz, but I agree with the general consensus, tossing em is the best, IMHO…

5 Likes

Is it only the males showing intersex traits? I’ve had experience with lines when the males throw pistils and the females are stable. But seems to vary lots I’ve realised after seeing the TK BX run with both genders being intersex

5 Likes

Yes I’ve seen this with BOG later work…hermi issues on Sourbubble BX4…I know these are BX3, but I’ve seen it a few times

Brian(Alaskagrown)

9 Likes

Thanks all, males are dead, 5 more seeds soaking, on we go :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Dang thats a bummer. Good luck with the next set, hopefully a true male comes along!

5 Likes

Damn Doug I’m sorry bud, I wouldn’t know what to do in that situation myself. Here’s some upside though you got the excuse to just run some smoke for yourself without guilt. You thinking about cloning or re-vegging your females to hit with any potential new males out of the remaining seeds?

6 Likes

Not really. I may just run them out and work with the new batch. Who knows, I may take a clipping or 2 now and reveg them since I am not worried about keeping every bud site for seed. Will have to see how I feel on the weekend :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Shitty when plans have to change you’ll come up with a new idea that’s probably going to work better.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your herm issue on these. I got my Sour Bubble direct from BOG October of 2020. Do you know if that would be a Bx3 or Bx4 anyone? Will probably flip them to 12/12 on Pearl Harbor Day.

4 Likes

What a bummer. A tough call but the right one Doug. Sorry to hear it.

4 Likes

That would be current gen.

4 Likes

With nothing but love…

This too shall pass!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

Lol, it’s funny @4ftfarmer but I still hear the voice of Burgess Maredith saying those very words in my head whenever I am really tired and need to get up and do something. Amazing character. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got sour blutooth pollen in the fridge if you wanted to do a cross.

4 Likes

Right on. This is nature’s sandbox we’re just playing in it. :beers:

2 Likes

So that would be Bx4 then?

3 Likes

Bx4 was around 2008-2012 if my memory is right. After bx4 it was considered current gen

4 Likes