Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

The only way to tell would be time and a whole pile of seeds which I don’t have. There are no huge stress issues as the daily pics show but as I say, it’s just guessing without a ton of seeds to plant and grow out. Otherwise it’s just conjecture.

I appreciate the offer but I have the stuff to make STS. This is meant to be a preservation run and I feel like making fems kills that purpose. We want male seeds for future breeding. It’s not fem seeds I am against but can’t really call it a preservation run unless you are preserving it, not altering it to be fem only. Just my thoughts on it.

9 Likes

By the way, here are the 2 famales still kicking from last night.

34 Likes

You’re fortunate in that regard, and it sucks that it had to happen in this scenario. Hope you have the best of luck with the redemption run, buddy.

7 Likes

Thanks bud. Going to monster crop a few branches from the healthy plants just for the heck of it. Got tails on 2 of the original Sour Bubble seeds already. The last one has not cracked yet nor have the 2 from the other pack but hopefully they will.

8 Likes

Might need a bit of help from vice grips.

3 Likes

Could be but they have only been in paper towel since last night so I won’t rush it. I have to try to be patient. If they don’t pop I will start looking at alternatives.

9 Likes

it happens friend you just have to understand if it is derived from some climate stress or if its genetics of that seed … go and rise stronger than before remember that you are the president :muscle::muscle::muscle::joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s in the line… any 70% female lines will show pistillate males. A lab test would show a pistillate male as being xx female.

To bring the line back to 5050 and get rid of the pistillate males you would have to find a xy male and mate it to an xx female. Either by trial and error or lab test for a Y…

As is they are 50% xx female, 25% xx “male” and 25% xy male

As long as the females are solid…

11 Likes

Yeah, this is out of my wheelhouse but I am learning. I got faith, I really hated killing those 3 males. They were looking amazing in my eyes and did not start throwing those pistils until it was almost magic time. Such a shame but hell, no sense worrying about it. All I can do is keep moving forward. It’s gonna be fine in the end, lol.

12 Likes

Mentality of a champion :trophy::clap: go Doug!!

And if things don’t go as planned again…
No shortage of sb around my parts, if there’s anything I can do… :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks amazing, thanks bud. I may need to take you up on that at some point.

9 Likes

answer me do you believe in god yes or no?

2 Likes

Sorry bud but no religion or politics please. Those are two subjects that can spiral into messy arguments. I don’t want to try and censor anyone @Shabita93 but really feel those subjects can cause arguments.

14 Likes

I’m just saying I think Jesus would vote for Ralph Nader, that’s all…

4 Likes

really it was a euphemism in the sense that as soon as he answered yes I said then believe in god @DougDawson oug that’s all it was to encourage

4 Likes

Fair enough, just 2 subjects I have seen turn ugly really quickly so I always try to avoid them. All good bud.

6 Likes

Think about this - Doug is God backwards but requires U to exist…

Good smoke tonight! :laughing:

8 Likes

:wink:
I was wondering where you were going with this haha

5 Likes

doug ruined everything :joy::joy::joy::joy: and I got a scolding too :joy::joy::joy::joy:zio doug can do it

4 Likes

Well things are moving along. 2 out of 3 seeds from original pack have tails and thi gs are moving along.

40 Likes