Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I’m here following along after seeing your post in the free seeds thread! The extra expressions from @Alaskagrown , in the gene pool are gonna be so cool to see.
Eyes peeled!

11 Likes

I still have some from when I bought 2 large bags of perlite about 6 years ago.

4 Likes

Wow, this thread has been quite a journey so far. Very generous of you!

You’ve got the right idea @DougDawson ! Sounds like your path is free and clear now.

Pearlite for days!!! :joy:

8 Likes

Hats off to @Alaskagrown for keeping the dream alive for us all. Thank you for your generosity!

8 Likes

Just a quick update of the remaining Sour Bubble. Gonna be some nice smoke I bet.

44 Likes

A legendary strain grown by a legendary man! Hats off to you @DougDawson

7 Likes

@Alaskagrown that was dope af.

7 Likes

Pardon my stoned mind for interjecting here… So, if this is a true male, who develops pistils, if it self-pollenates, would the resulting seeds all be masculinized, all males, no females? Would it even be able to produce seeds? If it can make a pistil, I would assume so… Would this be good for finding the ultimate male for breeding?

4 Likes

@Nagel420 there is a vid I seen on youtube where a guy reversed a male and made seeds, let me see if I can find it again

5 Likes

He was able to make seeds with a reversed male, that’s pretty much the only answer to the questions you asked @Nagel420

10 Likes

Hello BOG babies

28 Likes

Just getting caught up here, so rad to see @Alaskagrown swoop in here and offer that aid, very OG if you! Happy to see some babies stretching toward the light and some new ones on the way! Can’t kill the love here on OG or Doug’s dedication!

@Nagel420 good question, I’ve heard of breeders reversing males to get an idea of what females characteristics they could pass on but never thought of trying to make masculanized (man that word looks weird) seeds to go on a male hunt. That sounds like the perfect experiment for someone here in OG doesn’t it?

8 Likes

There’s so much freaking awesome going on in your threads @DougDawson ! Very inspiring and amazing to behold :hugs:

7 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes. Unless of course you do wear one for fashionable purposes as it would be very befitting!

5 Likes

That is very generous of you Alaskagrown! What a project this has become!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Coin flip hose washers arrived a day early…Woot woot!!

I’ll get the SB packed up this evening and posted tomorrow morning…

Help is on the way!!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

21 Likes

incredible generosity @Alaskagrown !

Kudos again to @DougDawson as well for keep on keeping on in the face of adversity!

7 Likes

That’s fantastic @Alaskagrown , much appreciated.

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind words. Was pretty saddened when the males turned but not much to do other than keep moving forward. Was a real shame as they were great looking plants IMO but I suppose it’s the way it goes. In the end there WILL be seeds made.

11 Likes

This thread is the OG community embodied. I just found myself listening to the potcast with BOG, and was blown away by the kind words he used to describe the original OG site, and the community. Also, his approach to genetics and the history behind his strains are super sick! Excited to watch this unfold @DougDawson.

10 Likes

Was that the podcast where he discussed the alien landing? I loved that one.

7 Likes