Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Hey @DougDawson ! May have some BOG Sour Bubble pollen available around Christmas. This is from Sour Bubble purchased from BOG and the Flying Nun in October of 2020. Haven’t flipped them to 12/12 yet, but going to happen soon. I will keep you advised!

8 Likes

Thanks very much @Sasquatch , I appreciate it. I am hoping by than I won’t need it but it’s really awesome to know there will be another avenue to follow if need be. I really am humbled by all you great folks here at OG. AKA the best place ever…

9 Likes

It was I think! cool that you are running some Sour Bubble!

4 Likes

I’m just wrapping up JJs episode of the potcast and was planning to re-listen to BOGs for god knows like the 10th time or so, mostly for the alien story at this point :joy::joy: what a bummer there’s no possibility anymore of bumping into that dude and smoking a bowl together

9 Likes

Well just a quick pic. The 3 seedlings have opened up to embrace the world. The 2 seeds from other pack, not as good. One has broken the surface and the other just died off. They are clearly not near as strong out of the gate but hey, we shall see if the one makes it. I will be dropping many more seeds once they arrive.

32 Likes

Long cotyledon small leaf massive growth saddle up for the ride brother …

:seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

Is this an old pot farmer adage, like how seamen say “red sky at night, sailor’s delight”?
I was unaware of this!

3 Likes

Long cotyledon, short leaf, more herb for you to chief!

5 Likes

@DougDawson

Sourbubble in route brotha…keep your eyes peeled!

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

Here we grow again! Much luck from the other okie connection.

9 Likes

Wow! amazing combination! @Alaskagrown you’re making a killing!! And @DougDawson, way more toys for you to juggle with bud!! Can see you’ll be busy!! OGenerosity and mutual cooperation up the wazoo!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :fire: :pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

A couple of pics of the older ones for you.

35 Likes

All out of likes…Lol

Plants are moving right along, and looking fabulous!

On those Sourbubble I sent you I picked out all the different size and shaped beans…hopefully from different BX’s

Happy hunting!! :drooling_face:

Brian(Alaskagrown)

16 Likes

You are awesome @Alaskagrown. Make the dream happen.

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (15)

9 Likes

Well I have heard that the cotyledon is the power source for the seedling and that’s where it gets all its nutrients to grow from when that dies off time to feed …could be a green thumb wise tale as well though :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

My folks live in Norman, and I was born in OKC!

1 Like

Yukon, here. There is a strong Oklahoma presence here

4 Likes

Boomer Sooner (unless you like that “other” school in Oklahoma)!

1 Like

Haha. Im not a fan of either. I graduated from University of Arkansas. Go Hogs!

3 Likes