Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

That was truly unfortunate those males turned out to be hermies, looked like great plants otherwise. Those females are really frosting over! Looks amazing, awesome growing!

3 Likes

Flippin fantastic looking grow @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks buds, yeah it was a shame but got to look at the bright side. Now I will have Sour Bubble and Grape Punch buds and the Sour Bubble seed run will continue. 3 new seedlings are growing and more seeds on their way which will get dropped on arrival. In the end will get seeds and buds, just going to take a bit longer :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Here you go, a couple pics for you.

45 Likes

Damn Doug, that one in the back looks like it’s trying super hard to punch that main cola right through the roof or your tent bud!

8 Likes

Looking spectacular as always Doug.

4 Likes

Thanks man, they are frosting up nicely. I am pretty excited to try my first BOG strain :slight_smile:

11 Likes

They are looking absolutely beautiful man! I’m seeing frost all the way to the tips of those leaves so, yeah, I’d say “nicely” is the definitive word. LOL

6 Likes

placing my bet on this one to be the keeper.

13 Likes

Can we get a poll going?? Haha

6 Likes

Hey all, Sour Bubble starting to smell nice, bud development is coming along. Really looking forward to smoking some and perhaps pressing some for rosin bong4

39 Likes

Looking really nice!

4 Likes

that stretch pheno you got might just be something special.
you have back ups of all your ladies, right?

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sadly no. Being left with 2 females and 1 being that odd runt I did not want to chop any branches. Unfortunately those males throwing pistils right before they started dropping pollen caught me off guard.

11 Likes

It’s easy enough to reveg, just a little time consuming.
I do it all of the time.

6 Likes

time to start praying to the reveg gods.
sour bubble is pretty agreeable and should reveg no problem - if you’re into that sorta thing.

6 Likes

Just getting caught back up bud. Sorry to hear about the misfortune. @Alaskagrown saved the day for sure! The ladies are getting some nice color to them. The runt has been my favorite, I always root for the underdog I suppose. :green_heart:

7 Likes

They sure are looking nice! I bet they’ll make for some tasty smoke when alls said and done.

4 Likes

BOG babies coming along nicely.

34 Likes