Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Good to see you not letting it get you down & starting these !
Lookin good Doug !

3 Likes

Thanks bud. More seeds inbound which I will start when they arrive but no sense slowing the train down. Seedlings coming along and so I popped them into one of my empty tents. Also the buds are starting to look nice.

41 Likes

They are indeed sir! Coming right along

4 Likes

Man I can smell them through the screen…to me Sourbubble has a very distinct smell unlike anything else!

Sour lime Kush…but it has so much more going on…

Like BOG said…”this is what cannabis should smell like…”

Keep up the good work!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

21 Likes

Currently listening to BOGs potcast episode on the drive in to daycare/work, got me all fired up about sour bubble, looking good Doug!

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s tough trying to pick out a specific smell with them being together with the Grape Punch but opening that tent door does produce a really fine aroma. Will try a stem rub and see what I get. Either way I am so looking forward to getting a couple jars in my stash. Have never tried either strain and figure I have been missing out.

9 Likes

you gotta drop a smoke report on us when its all said and done Doug.

5 Likes

Absolutely will be happy too. I am waiting for said smoke report myself :wink:

6 Likes

Hey there OG. So just a quick but awesome update. I was gifted some Sour Bubble from @Herbie which showed up today. 6 more seeds now soaking in water. Going to be Sour Bubble all over my house by the time I am done :slight_smile: Many thanks @Herbie for your kind gift, you sir are amazing.

31 Likes

Also there is still a pack of these Sour Bubble beans heading for me from @Alaskagrown , once they arrive they will also be getting planted. This run IS going to be completed so we can all share in some Sour Bubble beans.

24 Likes

The tenacity you’re bringing to completing this project in the face of adversity is really cool :+1:

Especially cool considering the extenuating circumstances surrounding these genetics. I’m sure BOG would be stoked and proud :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Thanks bud, really appreciate it.

8 Likes

Can’t stop death, taxes, or Doug from making more Sour Bubble.

13 Likes

In the face of adversity “Double Down Doug” double clutches and shifts to ‘bull low’…

There’s no stopping him!!

:+1: :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

@Gpaw i read that in the movie preview guy’s voice, I hope that was your intention :joy::joy:

“In a world, where male plants grow pistils… one man, cannot be stopped in his quest… this winter… Doug Dawson, is… gonna make some BOG seeds!”

13 Likes

@DougDawson Yup those should be arriving any day now…with a little something extra. :slight_smile:

@LegsMahoney I totally read that in the best movie preview voice I had! Lolol

12 Likes

Tent’s looking wonderful Douglas!

Ok that’s it! I’m having a re-listen. I just did Chimera, Irrazing and Green Bodhi for a second time. It’s amazing how much you forget after listening!

5 Likes

Got some pics last night but just didn’t have the energy to post them so here they are. A couple leaves to pluck off but other than that things are looking fine.

34 Likes

Damn SON…proper looking plants!

These are gonna finish up real nice…just know it!!

Nom nom nom…. :facepunch: :fire:

Brian

5 Likes

So I skipped pics last night as I was busy all night filling coin flips but we do have some new life. Those 6 seeds were dropped into paper towel last night and this morning, well see for yourselves.

18 Likes