Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

That’s some fast action on those beans there @DougDawson

Looks like your new, higher plant count might come in handy after all👍 (Inconceivable!)

I doubt it would be possible to make too many Sour Bubble beans. Time to break your record (the one you set with your bountiful PPP run)!!!

P.S. On the topic of BOG, I just dropped all 15 Sour Blutooth F2’s I got from @Muleskinner :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Nice man, best of luck on the SBT.

Higher plant counts are great but sadly only so much space I can dedicate to growing in my house. Already taking up our spare bedroom and part of the basement, lol. Got more beans on the way from Alaskagrown so have to be sure I don’t over do it. These 6 make 9 babies if they all make it. If they are strong they should have decent tails by tomorrow. Figure to drop at least half the pack from Brian as soon as they hit which will give me 15 babies. Will hold the other half the pack in case of some catastrophe. Than just crossing my fingers for the grown plants to finish before the babies get to big so I can get them into my main tent. Gonna be interesting to see how this works out…

10 Likes

I’m not sure if you listen to the Adam Dunn show, but Duke Diamond just out of jail and was talking about a colab with BOG before he got arrested and BOG’s passing. Kinda hard to listen at times with all the sound FX but its still worth listening to. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

8 Likes

So speaking of fast action, these babies are heading for coco today.

30 Likes

So just some pics from last night and a quick update to follow in a bit.

32 Likes

are those giant sized leaves a common BOG trait? seems I saw someone else running something BOG and it had those same GIGANTIC leaves.

11 Likes

well, for instance, your Grape Punch…

5 Likes

Yes the Sourbubble and hybrids are knowns for MASSIVE leaves!!

I’d have to say the SB are the biggest leaves on plants I’ve ever grown along with a strain called PTP(Post Traumatic Purple) a landrace from the Hindu Kush Valley region of Afghanistan….

Brian(Alaskagrown)

11 Likes

I can’t say @BigMike55 , I have never run BOG before but both the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch did get those huge leaves. Once I get done my seed runs I am going to try a bud run. I can’t wait to see what these babies will do in 5 gallon pots when trained.

8 Likes

In 5 gallon+ pots….HUGE! Lol

6 Likes

Nice job, they look great.

2 Likes

Uh-Oh… Post Traumatic Purple sounds like something I’m gonna hafta hunt for… I’m writing that down.

5 Likes

image_2016011
A sour bubble, barely 8" tall, and each fingers were as wide as a propane bottle
Definitely prehistoric leaves lol

8 Likes

The PTP is not available anymore…WTF Seeds and David Fletcher have gone dark…I’ve reached out to him a few times with no reply…also his Super Dense…a 4 way Hash plant…

I might still have some of his PTP, SD…if I do I’ll do a preservation!!

Brian

13 Likes

Yeah, these were not very big but huge leaves none the less. More on the Grape Punch but these are the Sour Bubble.

28 Likes

Nice, those are huge

2 Likes

Heck, I’m just looking around. I have my hands full right now with two 4 X 4 tents going, both in full flower. I’m thinking another 5-6 weeks on one and 6-7 weeks on the other. Then I will be committed to running some FRANKENSTEIN crosses and some high CDB stuff for my wife and sister-in-law. It will be summer before I have free space.
If you would like, I will tag you into my grow log. I don’t remember if I saw you visit or not. It’s just a shitty little grow log but a few nice pictures.

8 Likes

See? Right there! those are some of the biggest leaves I have ever seen on an indoor grow, no less. SHOW OFF

6 Likes

So here is that update. The seeds from @Alaskagrown have arrived. Now there are 9 in coco and 6 more from Brian soaking. Let’s see what happens.

33 Likes

Glad to see all is well at the compound! :green_heart:

Blessed beans from the community will no doubt pan out well! Fantastic job thus far sir!

5 Likes