Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

That’s awesome, glad they made it!!

I’d a started all 13….Lolol

Hopefully you’ll get some decent stable males out of these and the other’s…

Can’t wait to see what happens

Brian(Alaskagrown)

14 Likes

Your on your way with a successful BOG run. Them are some nice long tails on those babies.

7 Likes

Yeah, just worried about space and also some kind of catastrophe. These will give me 15 plants so should be tons to choose from and if the tents burn down or there is some kind of major issue I can still continue on with new plants. I really appreciate your help with this run Brian. Thanks.

9 Likes

Hey there OG, plants looking ok. New seeds in paper towel and 5 of 6 seedlings are seeing 5he light.

40 Likes

Looks great Doug :star_struck: getting frosty. They’re starting to look like me during the holidays (chunky! :joy:)

12 Likes

I really like that color green on that front plant. Kind of greyish green. Nice plants buddy.

6 Likes

LOL, I get that all too well brother.

Thanks man, if these finish up half as nice as your last couple offerings than they will be awesome.

7 Likes

I just been getting lucky, that’s all. Some of you fellers here are guys I can look up to a learn from.
Notice, I come here often.

6 Likes

These are literally looking better every single day!!

I’ve been watching the smaller one with the purple coloring slowly coming in….that just might be a real winner…

Can’t wait to see these finish!

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

That squat little lady in the front left looks like she’ll knock you for a loop. Looking really great Doug, we gotta figure out how to get smell-o-vision here at OG

5 Likes

Ok, here are some more pics for you. 3 babies getting used to brighter light, gonna transplant them into bigger pots likely tomorrow. 5 of the 6 new ones planted are above ground. Also 5 out of 6 of the latest sees have grown decent tails, the 6th has not cracked at all. They will go into coco tomorrow as well. Plants are getting frostier by the day so some really nice smoke coming my way, yay.

43 Likes

Things just keep getting more and more interesting indeed! Hold strong, your doing great :+1:

6 Likes

Ho-ree Clap those are pretty.

5 Likes

Dude! They are looking great. I’m running out of adjectives man!

6 Likes

Nice work @DougDawson

@Alaskagrown way to be an OG… VERY cool of you Sir.

6 Likes

Those new pictures look sick. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

4 Likes

:fist: BOG/OG Calendar photos! Love it.

4 Likes

Get 10 live in your car.

3 Likes

Wow an amazing plant and photo set!

3 Likes

You definitely deserve it @DougDawson Your looking great :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes