Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I’m digging everything about those ladies! Plant structure, leaf size (!!!), Trichs looking good, even the color. Looking amazing brother

3 Likes

So got last nights pics and this mornings seed pics. 3 last BX3 plants are doing fine and seem to be adjusting to the tent/light. 5 of the 6 seeds from Herbie are opening up nice and green. 5 out of 6 of Brian’s seeds popped, went into coco and are breaking the surface. The 6th one didn’t crack at all. The 2 remaining females are developing some nice buds.

33 Likes

Seed shells all off and 10 Sour Bubbles above ground. That’s 13 in total, come on little ones.

35 Likes

Righton Doug! looks like you’re bouncing back from that herm male real nice buddy.

4 Likes

:christmas_tree: Please tell us you’re tossing some CannaMas lights on those trees!!! ::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

lol I’m sure glad I finally got time to run around visiting everyone grows this morning! I hate I missed the past few days of seeing how things are going in there for you @DougDawson
it’s looking really grand cuz! Grow on with your badass self! lol

8 Likes

Thanks brother :v:

5 Likes

Man they’re really swelling up, props! can’t wait for the smell-o-vision content lol. that taller plant would make a decent Christmas tree if need be @DougDawson

5 Likes

Hey all, so it’s been a couple days and I can’t check my plants for another hour and 10 min as the lights are out but how about a baby pic :wink: Here are my little BOG’s, 5 out of 6 of each batch of seeds is now doing well. With the 3 in the tent that will give us 13 plants to choose from which should be more than enough to get the job done.

29 Likes

Nice, they are looking good. How did you pop them? In shot glass , paper towl, or in the medium?

3 Likes

This guy sour bubble’s. Love the dedication Doug.

3 Likes

Thanks. Was shot glass to paper towel to bag of coco.

6 Likes

Right on Doug! Good spread of plants, 3 sources, 3 cohorts about a week apart.
I think you are set for sucess!

And the 1st batch are looking juicy!!! :cloud:

6 Likes

Sweet nice to know. Thanks brother

5 Likes

Thanks brother. As sad as it is to say I am in a way happy the males hermed so I can get those 4 females worth of bud :slight_smile: Would not surprise me to find a few seeds in them since the males did drop a tiny bit of pollen before I killed them. Time will tell. Either way it won’t be many and the smoke should be good.

Anytime.

7 Likes

So you all deserve and update, here are your Sour Bubbles :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Man Doug, the babies look healthy, that’s great, but those girls in flower look sooo great, that’s gonna be some killer smoke!

5 Likes

They sure are looking nice!

2 Likes

Thanks bud, I can’t wait. Will be my first true BOG smoke.

Thanks bud.

8 Likes

Seeing some awesome Kush expressions :slight_smile: awesome job Doug as always!

5 Likes