Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Sour Bubble is trucking along. Clipped some dying leaves and threw some tie wraps on some of the lower branches that were getting too heavy, lol. Babies all doing well.

46 Likes

Hey Doug how long did you veg these out for just curious !?

6 Likes

They were around 5 weeks from seed I believe.

10 Likes

Oh my, that Sour Bubble runt, the one that topped itself, it’s starting to make me very happy.

40 Likes

Looks like an awesome
Strain

4 Likes

Hey there OG, well tragedy struck and my seedlings are being digested by my :cat2:. What a sad morning. Went to bed with 10 healthy seedlings that were heading for pots on Christmas. Woke up to this.

I keep a large box over them to keep the cat away but apparently he shoved his way under it. What is it about this run that has fate pissing on my boots. Well I say screw fate, 7 more seeds dropping tonight.

25 Likes

Damn the torpedoes!!!

5 Likes

Ohhh nooo!!! That’s so tragic! It’s obvious the kitty knows what’s some good stuff if they decided to get into the BOG gear. I’m sorry that happened Doug! Good to see your attitude is to keep trucking along.

7 Likes

Oh man. Doug that sucks dude, but I’ll say, you got no quit in you man. That is one more check in the anti-cat column though. No offense to cat lovers, I love all animals and wish no ills on any living being, but cats and I are just better off in different households

6 Likes

What’s on the menu tonight? CAT ?

5 Likes

LOL, sure would have been tempting this morning. I will be checking the litter box for seedlings thought. Chong had Part Labrador, I may be able to get some part Tabby :slight_smile:

13 Likes

last year I had some seedlings outside. I couldn’t figger out why they would get about two inches tall and then they would disappear. Then I caught a dam rabbit one morning happily munching away. I threw a shovel at him, that happened to be handy, just to scare him off. Dam if I didn’t hit that sumbitch and killed him on the spot. Complete accident, but I didn’t have rabbit problems any more.

12 Likes

That’s unfortunate, did you eat him?

2 Likes

haha… uh… no.

1 Like

Rabbit, tame or otherwise, be some good eating. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just couldn’t get beyond cooking someone’s backyard pet.

4 Likes

There all in someone’s back yard. My yard just happens to be 60 acres. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Fair enough. There is also the whole skinning and cleaning thing. I have often said if people had to prepare their own meat there would be a whole lot more vegetarians.

5 Likes

Brother, I could tell you some stories, like the time my neighbor had some city friends over on the day that one of my goats that was being grown out for meat jumped the fence and destroyed something I had just bought the day before. He made me mad and I moved up his finishing out day.
I popped him and as he dropped I heard a scream from the neighbors house (I had neighbors back then). She was outside and saw the goat drop. All I saw was her dress flapping in the wind as she ran for the house.
My friend later described the horrible crying and all the names she had for someone like me. lol

16 Likes

Yeah, people distance themselves from where their meals come from. Most just pick it up all wrapped nice and neat at the store. Goat is some yummy meat :drooling_face:

7 Likes