Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Yup!

That short pheno is just amazing to look at…I sure hope she smells half as good as she looks!!

You must try to re-veg the bottom of that plant and use for breeding in the future!

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

I totally agree with @Alaskagrown i used to really be drawn to the candelabra shaped bushy plants, and I guess if I’m looking for something outdoors I still dig that, but looking at those single stemmed totem poles I think “I could fit so many of those in my tiny little tent!” I want more of those types of plants in my life!

10 Likes

That last pic is giving me MAC1 vibes! Looks so dense and frosty. Great work

7 Likes

Never revegged a plant before Brian (@Alaskagrown), any guidance on how I would go about it at this point? That little one is something to look at and smells great. Never had a plant basically top itself before but it turned out pretty cool.

9 Likes

Just leave enough green on it and switch it back to veg nutes . Don’t over water it make it a bit on the drier side.

23 Likes

deeeeelicious…

10 Likes

Short and hairy that will knock you out if you push your luck ??

4 Likes

I am open to try it. Would love to keep that little thing going. Honestly a full tent of those runts would make me a happy guy.

11 Likes

Also b1 and 24hrs of light will help :wink:

Revegging sounds more complicated than it really is. Try it, some time and litfa will get you there np :blush:

7 Likes

@Mithridate My mistake was not leaving enough leaves!!! And some small buds!! :flushed:

4 Likes

Yes, very important!

Mine was I didn’t wink at her when I left the room, fatal

6 Likes

It’s also wise when re-vegging a plant to up pot to a larger container so you have room for new root growth and set under a 20/4 or 24/0 light cycle

I’ve always watered my re-veg plants with a veg solution after a really good flush to make sure no flowering nutrients are left. So many ways to get the same job done…love it!!

Just make sure you leave on enough plant matter…

I’ve actually re-vegged the same plant 5 times!! My old 2012 Dynasty Seeds Mt Hood Huckleberry F1!

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

Well here they are today with some up close shots :slight_smile:

Sat Jan 15 21-16-11 Sat Jan 15 21-16-35 Sat Jan 15 21-16-53 Sat Jan 15 21-17-17 Sat Jan 15 21-17-28

42 Likes

Jesus @DougDawson I just can’t get enough of that smaller plant!! What a looker!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :open_mouth:

12 Likes

That little guy is something special truly. I’m with @Alaskagrown hope you try a reveg / then grab some clones.

Anyways, all the plants are looking as healthy as ever :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I will try to re veg it, don’t know if it will succeed but I will give it a try. I am ready to cut them down so likely going to happen next weekend if I start to see some amber. Otherwise I will just wait. I want them down so I can put all into the seed run but I don’t want to pull them before they are ripe :slight_smile: Gonna be soon, just waiting for the plants to say so.

11 Likes

I’m at the same place with my (single) plant. I keep checking, and she keeps saying “A little longer.”
Gotta wait until there are 3-5 seconds between pops!
(Does popcorn humor play on a web forum?)

7 Likes

Looking spectacular, as always, Doug. What are the plants in the little grow bags?

4 Likes

Those are Sour Bubble the same as these :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Agreed!
I’ve found that having fresh soil for the roots to grow into is really the key to re-vegging. It’s probably a hormonal thing, but it definitely makes a big difference.

6 Likes