Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Have an ambulance on standby when you smoke this

5 Likes

You are a true steward and friend to us all @DougDawson, thanks again for this amazing journal!

Revegging is pretty straight forward and different plants will do it differently… besides autos.

Sativas are easier imho but I feel these are still prime; it’s like recovering a horribly mutilated plant… only with cannabis. Just don’t over water (will have less leaf to sweat it out) and leave a good third of a few lower branched with like two leaf pairs w/ nugs on each and up pot it / renew the soil. Give em plenty of light (24/7) and 4-6 weeks or so and they’ll be ready to go.

11 Likes

WHY AM I IN LIKE JAIL!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Here is your update from last night :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Beautiful my friend!!

Looks like you are about ready to pull the trigger on these ladies…so close!

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

Frosty ladies
They look great douggie

4 Likes

Yes sir and than fill the tent with a bunch more after a quick cleaning. Was hoping over the weekend but didn’t see any amber, now likely next weekend. Its kind of up to them :slight_smile:

Thanks bud.

8 Likes

I had some catching up to do, but you’re rocking it! Also, parroting every one else…that short plant is the truth :+1:t2:

7 Likes

:green_heart::seedling: As always!

6 Likes

Sorry, might have gotten some drool on em… WOW… I have to second everyone that says the smaller one is a stand-out specimen! Still I can’t wait to see you hit them up with the stud’s sauce… I am sure the project will come along sooner than later now… dreaming of it!

9 Likes

Well time to move into a bigger place for the little ones. Put them all into some bigger pots and will up pot one more time before this is over.

The last of the BX3’s are coming along.

It looks like these babies will be coming down on the weekend if all goes according to plan.

42 Likes

As my old boss used to say… “Get there kid, You’re this far up to now. All you lack is finishing up!”

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (22)

17 Likes

wow that compact one just blows me away.

3 Likes

So a few pics from last night that I was too lazy to post. First the young ones.

And now the ones that are soon to come down. The one in the back has bulked up and the buds are now heavy enough that they are trying to pull the branches to the ground. A few more zip ties should help, lol.

Now my favorite little runt and a few bud shots.

47 Likes

Heh, amazing sugar cubes :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Outstanding work… thanks for sharing.

I’v revegged once and found it a wild mess to clean up till she straightened out with full leaves… but that smaller plant deserves another run and cloned.

5 Likes

that dark one looks killer! and that towering Cola as well… :heart_eyes: :fire: :100:

4 Likes

Yeah, I will give it a shot. Already got 13 more going but I do want to try to save the little mutant. Going to be interesting since I have never revegged a plant before and have no idea what I am doing, lol. Will leave some greenery on her and toss her back under 18 hrs of light with some veg nutes to see what she does. Someone also suggested up potting her which is easy enough done as she is in a tiny pot at present. There are also a couple seeds poking out so I will collect those. Granted the males started throwing some pistils as they started dropping pollen so I killed them but still, those will be true BX3 seeds so I will keep them like treasure and just be mindful when I grow them. Same with the Grape Punch, I see a few seeds poking out, just enough that I will have some Sour Grape. So I suppose they would be Sour Grape F1’s. Who knows, maybe the seeds I find from this run will produce some real fire, or hermie all over the place, lol. Time will tell. In the mean time more plants on growing to complete this run and shower OG with seeds :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Looking AWESOME in there @DougDawson So stoked this worked out so well! Very well done and much respect for doing these up! Showed My mentor and he says “money in the bank right there” that’s high praise trust me. :wink:

6 Likes