Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Confused! All I see is frost!! Oh gosh!! Impressive! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs:

3 Likes

Looks like you got a baby (S1?) on the way huh? I’m so excited for you! Great work these really are beautiful plants, and shots.

4 Likes

So the people have spoken and it looks like this is the deal @DougDawson :
You get to harvest this

But gotta reveg this:

Man she really is a looker…

22 Likes

Doug, what date did you initiate flowering on the Sour Bubble ladies?

6 Likes

Man I hope you will be letting some seeds of those go around the more and more I pop in here to look the better it’s looking. Let me trade you something for some of those Beans if you make some. Keep crushing it.

6 Likes

That little dude :star_struck:

Every time I pop in he just gets more insane looking. The karmic gods have given you an elite cut in exchange for your og-ness perhaps!

6 Likes

Nov 2nd bud.

10 Likes

man, this has to be my favorite current thread on OG. im seriously now infatuated with the Sour Bubble.

6 Likes

High five Doug :raised_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Frosted over inspiration there @DougDawson !!! :heart:

3 Likes

Ya man… I have to agree with everyone. That little dark one is a beauuuuuty. I hope the re-veg works out for you bud!

6 Likes

Hey there OG. So had to tie up the back taller Sour Bubble, the buds have put on enough weight that they are trying to tip the plant over, lol. Still think they are coming down this weekend but we shall see what the trichomes say.

46 Likes

Nice bro! Always looking choice.
BTW those stamps are in route.

4 Likes

Those look absolutely gorgeous !
I havnt been around for awhile due to some personal issues Ive been having, but Im glad I came back to see this.
Im happy you didnt give up after the first round.

BTW did you ever post a rundown of the soil and nutes you use ? I would be interested in trying them cause your girls are really :icecream:

I would try to help you with shipping like MoBilly, but im in the US. If you know a way I can help thou, just let me know.
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

7 Likes

Hey @HappyTrees23s , welcome back bud. Yeah, the run continues, lol. Was pretty disappointed when those males started throwing pistils, especially when they just started dropping pollen. Than my cat managed to eat 10 seedlings which was another hurtle. Funny thing is those males apparently dropped more pollen than I though as I am seeing seeds popping out all over the place. Looks like in the end I will get some Sour Grape and Sour Bubble seeds anyway plus some nice bud so I am pretty happy. Got 13 more going now to complete the seed run which I am pretty stoked to see. This Sour Bubble run will end with seeds for all and the ones I get from the current budding plants will be something fun for me to play with later.

As for my nutes and medium I use a 70/30 mix of Coco and perlite. GH trio for nutes with Epsom Salt. Not really using Calmag since I switched to tap water but installing an RO system this weekend so will be adding it back to the mix.

When it comes to shipping if you really want to you can always send stamps :slight_smile: I go through a ton of stamps, cards, washers and coin flips so always happy to have some extra postage.

15 Likes

Good afternoon all. Checking my plants last night and just not seeing much in the way of amber trichomes so going to let er buck for another week. Not sure why grid view seems to keep messing up on me so will have to put these out this way. Sorry for all the scrolling.

Sat Jan 15 21-19-32 Sat Jan 22 20-15-05 Sat Jan 22 20-10-57 Sat Jan 22 20-10-40 Sat Jan 15 21-19-41 Sat Jan 22 20-12-31 Sat Jan 22 20-14-05 Sat Jan 22 20-11-31 Sat Jan 22 20-15-56

48 Likes

Really nice closeups Doug! Right on!

4 Likes

Beautiful trichome shots!

6 Likes

Wow she’s gonna swallow herself whole! Just look at that nuggetry! Magnificent!

I’ll refrain from getting too vulgar; but the things I would do to that plant… should be, and are in some places, illegal!

The kids are looking spectacular, too! Are you harvesting before you flip them?

4 Likes

I seen a few amber trichs…not too long now!

Next week for sure!!

4 Likes