Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Awesome pics @DougDawson !! like always!!!

3 Likes

Super wicked trich closeups @DougDawson !
Some excellent hash making material right there!
:gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem:

2 Likes

@DougDawson Wow! After it’s all said and done, seems as though you’ve been growing diamonds in your tent bud!! Amazing frost, trics, flowers, and shades of green!! Couldn’t be better!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Morning everyone!!

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!

(*i gave-up on grid view a long time ago :man_shrugging: )

3 Likes

A few quick pics of these ladies while they are still among the living.

37 Likes

man I really don’t know which I like more… that 2nd pic towering cola or the dark pheno! :eyes: :green_heart: :fire:

6 Likes

I am still loving the little one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice job Douglas-

3 Likes

the dark pheno looks amazing, excellent work

3 Likes

I looked at 'em once, scrolled up, looked at them again. Cherishing these last moments before they transition. :wilted_flower:
What a journey.

7 Likes

Really pretty work, Doug. I’m kinda new here, so I hope I’m not butting in, but another tack to take on the revegging is to slice the rootball back to about 1/2 of what it was (a serrated bread knife works great for this), plant back in the same size pot, and feed 1/4 strength nutes, under lower light, and give a minimum amount of drink, until you see some new growth. I remove any buds, but I’ve seen others get it to work just leaving them.
Nice set up you have, too… I’ll go over to the corner now!

8 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance, but as we live in different countries, could you use US forever stamps?

3 Likes

Love the light adjusted micro shots DD! Delicious!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

I don’t see why not, if they work to send one way they should work to send the other direction :slight_smile:

No need to go into the corner bud, advice and criticism are both welcome here :slight_smile: So you are saying to putt the root ball out and cut around it taking off around 50% of it and than plant back in same size pot? I am all for taking the bud off but I will leave what I need to, I would really like to save that tiny little plant so I could clone it at some point.

Thanks, yeah, light turned down to lowest setting :slight_smile: Someone told me to give it a shot :wink:

5 Likes

Yup. After you’ve cut the plant back, it doesn’t need all those roots to reveg. For the roots, it’s sort of like air pruning, especially if the plant is at all rootbound. The new growing roots seem to stimulate the new growth.
Keeping the medium from being waterlogged is another. Since the plant isn’t drinking as much, it’s easy to overwater.
All this is just my experience from screwing up more than a few, then finally getting it to work more often than not :slight_smile:
Sometimes it takes a while, too.
However you do it, that plant looks like it should be worth a try. Good luck!

7 Likes

I will give it a go, thanks. Worst case is it doesn’t work but might was well take a shot at it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you are mailing from Canada, you have to have Canadian stamps on it. Same for the State’s.

10 Likes

Really, that sucks. Thanks for the heads up @Qtip

3 Likes

@Qtip is correct.
I went to 2 different post offices just the other day looking to buy US stamps, and was told the same from each one.
I thought the first employee didn’t know what they were talking about. But they were right.

6 Likes

Well I cut them off food a couple days before the weekend figuring they would be chopped but they were not. Oh well, what’s a little yellow in the leaves, lol. Getting chopped very soon. Last 3 of the BX3s are starting to do well.

36 Likes