Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Damn. I thought that, but I was hoping it wasn’t true. Hmmmm…

2 Likes

I’d totally hit that…

3 Likes

to my understanding you can use as many types of any stamp you wish, as long as it makes up the equivalent rate of the stamp it’s replacing. (ie: 2 canada stamps = 1 us stamp for a regular letter)

permanent stamp

…unless I’m misunderstanding the “in conjunction with additional postage” part :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m happy my post office has USA stamps. I walk in and ask for lettermail usa and everything i’ve sent from :canada: to :us: under 30g has landeed :+1:

6 Likes

Alright. Ill check with the post tomorrow. If anyone in CAN knows if the can use US stamps to ship please let me know.

3 Likes

Any mail sent from Canada must have Canadian postage. Any mail sent from the US must have US postage. If someone sent me US forever stamps, I can’t use them to send anything because Canada post doesn’t accept US postage, and if I sent Canadian stamps to the states, that person wouldn’t be able to use them to send anything cause USPS won’t accept canadian postage.

10 Likes

The weight limit in the US for a first class letter with one regular postage stamp is 1 oz, which is 28g. I’m guessing your mail didn’t have any issues because they’ve been under 1 ounce, but to be safe, it might be best if you stayed under the 28g limit instead of 30g. Or, what the hell - YOLO!

9 Likes

Hmm, I will ask the post office. There is obviously a deal between US and CAN postal services as both countries deliver the mail that comes from their counterpart. Just not sure how that deal works with stamps?

7 Likes

What he said.

However I could see it getting through with a US stamp if it was dropped in a box as opposed to handing it to someone.

3 Likes

If you are in the US and sending to another country you will need 3 x US Forever stamps for postage. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s definitely an option, but at $.58 for each Forever stamp, you’re paying $1.74. It’s easier and cheaper to just get an international stamp for $1.30 (also called a Global Forever stamp)

stamp

15 Likes

I love the short dark Pheno sooo nice to look at!!

2 Likes

In all honesty it all must have been under 28g. I used a jewelry scale at least once and the envelope than 25g so i think I’ve lucked out with all the others being under the limit.

I don’t use an active return address so I’d be sad if the beans ended up in the postal voids :sob:

2 Likes

Well here are the Sour Bubble today, I think I will take them down tomorrow.

Sat Jan 29 19-18-12 Sat Jan 29 19-18-30 Sat Jan 29 19-19-04 Sat Jan 29 19-19-13 Sat Jan 29 19-19-32 Sat Jan 29 19-19-42 Sat Jan 29 19-20-02 Sat Jan 29 19-20-25

41 Likes

Very nice looking lady you have there :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks bud .Going to try to reveg that little one and see how it goes.

7 Likes

@DougDawson what are you using for your trichome shots. I need to pick something for mine and everything I see has crappy quality or bad focus.

3 Likes

Looking awesome @DougDawson … both look dank af! :fire: :100:

@Aglanthia I use this little dude… microscope …you can connect it to your phone, take trichome pictures and videos :slight_smile:

…although Doug’s seem nicer. I’m curious what he uses as well. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Whoo! Those trichs look good and cloudy Doug, probably some psychedelic shit there!

7 Likes

I am guessing I would need an adapter for the usb?

2 Likes