Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

yeah probably a usb type c to regular usb. (Or whatever kind of charger your phone has to usb)
My phone came with an data migration cable (to transfer data from my old phone to my new phone, and that worked perfect for me.)

4 Likes

Look on amazon. The one I got, I think is identical to Doug’s and it is blutooth enabled.
Theyre about 20 bucks. Much better than the loupe.

6 Likes

oh that’s wicked! Do you have a link to that one?

2 Likes

I use this one.

But there is a wireless one as well. It uses wifi

10 Likes

Gorgeous shots Doug, well done on this grow everything looks spot on, what a rainbow of colours at the end! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, there are some cool colors coming out now. I think tomorrow is it. Than I take down the 4x4 and 650 watt light to replace them with a new 5x5 and 800 watt light. Going to be fun. Got 13 Sour Bubble waiting to go into their new home :slight_smile:

7 Likes
  • STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi USB Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Tablet/PC

Click image to open expanded view

STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi USB Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Tablet/PC

Visit the STPCTOU Store

[4.3 out of 5 stars ](javascript:void(0)) 2,195 ratings

| 107 answered questions

List Price: $52.99$52.99 Details
With Deal: $33.59$33.59 One-Day & [FREE Returns ](javascript:void(0))
You Save: $19.40$19.40 (37%)

Get 5% back ($1.67 in rewards) on the amount charged to your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.

Light Source Type LED

11 Likes

similar to this one. but mine was only about 30 bucks.

2 Likes

Yeah, much like the one I listed except mine is the Canadian site :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I ordered the wireless one. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good call! They are great. Only thing is to use some sort of tripod etc to get crisp clear shots!

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s one thing I have not done. All mine are done by hand, probably be better with a tripod.

3 Likes

They look great doug.

Excited to hear some smoke reports and wishing you the best of luck with the reveg!

4 Likes

I’m actually gonna get the wireless one @DougDawson linked for just a bit cheaper with prime. I’m stoked. Such pretty shots.

4 Likes

Hey Doug

Don’t mean to switch up the topic, but for this round on the bx3s any special training or topping done? Or did you just let em go all natural? Looking good regardless my friend.

HG

1 Like

Well you have a mighty steady hand then. I would have bet you were on a tripod with the clarity you have in those shots. Looks fantastic!!

2 Likes

Fixed mine up on a mic stand for clearer pics.

11 Likes

I fixed mine to my macro unit for photography :rofl:

4 Likes

Sweet! Just don’t try n sing into it!

2 Likes

It actually works pretty dam good. It has 4’ adjustable hieght, and a 3’ adjustable boom. Plus an end that will rotate 360 degrees. Pretty nice, since I don’t use it for singing anymore anyways.

5 Likes