Sour strawberry outdoor grow

Looking great muh friend! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks muh friend!

Here’s ss#1, 5gal pail for size reference

Super healthy and pests don’t care about her. They should start to stretch soon, well I hope so :yum:

18 Likes

Ss 12, different structure

Ss20 male, zigzag stem and long flowering

Orange#10, slender pheno, beat up mama

Melon lifesaver, rare pheno, poletastic lol

Vacations are going to interfere with muh plans, I think. I’m still going to try to reverse a skunk A cut and hit the Melon lifesaver… Melon skunk yeeee

22 Likes

Mmmmm… melon skunk sounds amazing, and fems…. Sheeeeeaaat!

5 Likes

Yeeeee, melon skunk fems and strawberry skunk regs are high on my list of side projects :yum:

So is sour strawberry16 x jacks cleaner leaning lifesaver. That Ls pheno is known to bring candy flavors, ridiculous resin and potency.

We’ll see, we’ll see :eyes:

15 Likes

Just got all caught up and I am gonna be hanging around for the rest of this great grow looks awesome @Mithridate glad to catch it and I love it’s an outdoor grow show, Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Very nice patch of green! Cherries look great too

2 Likes

@DrGonzo13 thanks muh man. Yeah I was growing outdoors before I even had a beard :grin:
I still have a golden shovel trophy from my first outdoor year with my mentor lol.
To this day he still can’t belive how hard I work :wink:

Glad to have you.

@RatsboggleBiological
Thank you.
I got a small cherry tree bonsai I just started. That’s one I’ve been wanting for a loooong time.
They’re cherries from north of France, old stuff.

11 Likes

Damn that’s some crazy shit stay safe and I’m sorry it’s so close to your home thoughts to the victim but you never know these days @Mithridate

2 Likes

Looking awesome mate :ok_hand: that flower looks dank af! Yummo, what taste profile do you get off the Sour strawberry? And those skunk ss fem sounds fantastic :ok_hand: keep up the amazing work bro

3 Likes

So I am thinking about starting some Skunk x Lifesavers or some Bogglegum and I am considering on trying to make some Sour Boggle with some Sour Bubble magic dust closer to the end of August but I am just curious if anyone has grown any of the Skunk x Lifesavers yet?..just curious I will be excited and nervous about growing some BOG and I by the way that’s a mighty fine rock u have in ur one post I reread it twice and couldn’t figure out wtf the rock was pictured LoL :joy: Happy (rock)Growing The Doc

3 Likes

All 4 cuts were selected for their strawberry flavor. #1,#12 and #17 taste like strawberries with a kushy note, #16 is sweeter.

Skunk x ss been a long time coming, now that I have a few cuts of each to play with, it’s only a matter of time :slightly_smiling_face:

Not that I’m aware of. I did grow 15 to check germ rates and if mutants popped up. I never flowered them tho… they did smell funky in veg haha

LMAO :rofl:
I just thought it was so damn random. I laughed for 10 mins at my own joke…

11 Likes

I visited the garden mid week :partying_face:

No sign of flower yet, and that has me stretching my head a bit… these are supposed to flower somewhat early.

On the plus side, they are getting chunky lol
Branches are ready to welcome big buds.
They standing at 3 feet from top of soil, pre stretch :+1:

17 Likes

Last visit, I installed a drip system, because I’m leaving for some time. So no individual pics this week. Okay maybe one :grin:

Here’s SS1.

Upskirt.

Thick stems and plenty of branches
And she’s finally showing her first pistils!

Group shot

As you can see, the heat wave doesn’t seem to bother them too much.

Smaller pots in front are Orange1, orange10, melon lifesaver, lemon lifesaver and a stinky skunk.

When I get back, I’ll reverse a skunk and pollinate the oranges and the melon lifesaver.

It’s happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Those are going to be huge.

2 Likes

I sure hope so :grin:

These are going to seed, so the more the merrier, and maybe a little bit of hash.

My guesstimate is they’ll finish at 5-5.5ft, but they could surprise me.

8 Likes

5-5.5 x 5-5.5 is also quite possible. Having enough flower to make hash is always a good thing. Plus, seeded flower may require meticulous attention sometimes, but there doesn’t seem to be any noticeable difference between seeded and unseeded, at least in the potency department.

3 Likes

A 5x5 bush is definitely a possibility for 3 of the 4 sour strawberry. Hahah. The 4th (#12) doesn’t nearly branch as much…

Seeds are the priority, so they’ll all be fed accordingly. Something closer half veg and half bloom.

When I said a little bit of hash, I meant the whole thing is going into the hash pile once deseeded :grin: I’ll still run each plant separately, you know, for science.

7 Likes

Whatever you do with it, that’s still a bunch of bud (and eventually hash) you didn’t have before, to say nothing of the seeds.
Good stuff.

2 Likes

Out fishing!
It’s beautiful out here.
Look!

I saw a couple eagles today, whoa
See you all in a few days

(I found a connection, took 20mins to upload a pic :laughing:)

19 Likes