South American Guerrilla 2021/22

I planted the ones that didn’t have a name, but it could have been stress. They left the fridge and went to the jungle…

3 Likes

Update: Some spider mite brands. The region is infested, I’m researching biologicals and homeopathy. Neen is unable to grow, but it doesn’t end, they are already gaining resistance. I will apply sulfocalcica syrup and evaluate.

In the refrigerator, a hermie, grew up with a female structure, but showed up as a male with postils. I pulled them out of the guerrillas, they went to light bulbs, and I made changes to the photoperiod, this must have been a lot stressed. If the remaining male doesn’t turn into hermie, he’s a good guy.

The other plants show accelerated growth, stretching after leaving the bulbs and small pots.

Refrigerador: An MCWB male turned hermie.

Area 1: 3 Shanti Crossing

Area 2: 2 MCWB

12 Likes

Looking good @Gugumelo! As always such a fascinating thread. You are truly growing guerrilla style. I enjoy your grows and the way you grow. Your plants have a beautiful green to them. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Hmm :thinking: maybe, but actually what they say is that stress only brings out the hermaphrodite characteristics that the plant already has, but if I’m in doubt I’ll put an end to them to make sure I’m actually getting ready to make more seeds to replace them, I’m going to use the structure I had separate for the goji og seedrun.

1 Like

The hermie was a MWCB from the seed run here, right? That strain commonly throws hermies, from what I’ve read about it on here. Or maybe always, I’m not 100% sure on the details but I know to expect hermies. I picked up some seeds myself from a MWCB that had hermed in someone else’s tent and pollinated itself and some other plants, and was warned repeatedly to expect herms. Of course, I’m a fool so I still ran one anyway since I wanted to see how it tastes, but yeah… not expecting much from it, and if it does turn out to be full female I’ll still be running it a few more times from clone to make sure there’s no latent herm tendency before breeding. I’d suggest treating all your MWCBs like herms by default, since many of them will be.

2 Likes

hey man they look great i’m curious to see how it ends.
as for spider mites I believe that a pepper sauce can solve other things that can help is to use essential oil for example cinnamon, peppermint, rue, etc. But anyway I’ll leave a link here that has a recipe here from Og, maybe it will help.

:prayer_beads: :om:

Edit: I forgot to mention these hermaphrodite males who have there are many controversies on the subject but nothing scientifically proven, in fact I also have no firm opinion on the matter, but what I can say about it is that if possible throws/kills this specimen I say that because if there was anything with a trace of hermi in my things it was a male with pistils that I had.

2 Likes

Yes, it was from @George . Thanks for the info… I didn’t research it, but I know it was supposed to be feminized… Hope some is a real female…

@Shanti-ri , Could it be regular alcohol?, thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

is not a different type of alcohol, isopropyl alcohol is used in electronics.

:prayer_beads: :om:

Precisando só chamar…

1 Like

There was an accident … :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

hey bro how’s the war on pests going? I remembered that sulfur is used against some pests and maybe it’s easier to find.

1 Like

On flowering plants, I apply alcohol + water every 2 days, they are finishing…
I’m going to look for isopropyl alcohol…

In others, neen oil once a week.

Mites come back fast. But as the plants are small, I’m controlling …

I will spray the entire area …
I think it will be sulfur, but it’s easy to find and cheaper…

Thanks man, hope the high summer humidity will control the pest, and/or a population of predators
increase…

4 Likes

yes, to treat these bastards, you have to spray almost every day, break day and spray the next, and mixing uses alcohol one day and sulfur the next.
diatomaceous earth also claims to be good against them.

3 Likes

Some updates…

The Freakshows are having sex in the bush…

@PetalPowerseed
There are 4 females to 1 male.

Looks like they liked the place.

Brazilian sativa continues to grow wildly.

6 oaxacan and 4 Maui Mango Haze in the background…

A possible Colombia Gold…

15 Likes

awesome my friend!

i’m growing 6 “possible colombia gold” too, it was a gift from a friend and they have the leafs more larger, appear like that indicas in the early days comparing with the lemons… the yours is looking more sativa leafs like the expected… they are beatifull any way :slight_smile:

mine “possible” colombia gold at yours 20 days of veg.

success in your growing, bud!! :man_farmer: :brazil:

8 Likes

Thanks for the nice words friend…

They were seeds I got from a friend who doesn’t plant, they came from the Colombian herb sold in Brazil… Hopefully, they will be a beautiful couple…

Feel free to post, let’s grow together for comparison…

2 Likes

Same here… my seeds also comes from stuff bough illegally in br… but they grow strengh in comparison with that 12 Critical+ from Trikhoma Sedds what i bought for an expensive price and none of them has popped.

(i’m very frustaded about it, but the fellows here already sent me a lot of beans, so the next cicle is garanteed)

i really appreciate follow your diarys! keep the amazing job!

:man_farmer: :brazil:

3 Likes

BAD!!! THC and the Trichomes are alcohol soluble!!! During flower you NEVER want to use alcohol!!

1 Like

Just an FYI, spraying alcohol on plants near finishing will melt the trichomes right off.

2 Likes

@Gugumelo , a fellow grower has indicated one national product what is strememly efficient against insects…

u can spray it once in a week, and stop at least 2 weeks early harvest;

the name is Nexxor…

i did spray it once in the last 15 days on the leafs up and down side and spray on the grow walls, floor and indeed my office window. No more cockroach entering in the house and no insects or something like what i can see around my plants…

just dilute it more than the fabricant recommends because its really stronger, but efficient too.

1 Like

Sorry man, my philosophy of life is agroecology, I will never use that.
They are pesticides banned in most countries, banned in Europe…
These bastards don’t lose money, they’re selling this crap while they can…
And they go around saying that we must preserve the Amazon… They are the biggest killers, and for money…

https://www.business-humanrights.org/pt/últimas-notícias/brasil-agrotóxico-banido-na-euroa-e-ligado-à-morte- de-bees-has-Brazil-as-main-destination/

Lambda-cyhalothrin:
• Pyrethroid
• Toxicological Classification - III
• Soil half-life 28-84 days

• Health effects:
neurotoxicity

reproductive toxicity

Nephrotoxicity (kidneys)

Hepatotoxicity (liver)

Formation of free radicals (ROS) - damage to
DNA and respiratory system.

Mechanism of action: disrupts the opening of
calcium channels.

thiamethoxam

• Neonicotinoid
• Toxicological Classification - III
• Soil half-life 40-300 days
• Health effects:
neurotoxicity
Developmental neurotoxicity (?)
Reproductive Organ Changes
Nephrotoxicity (kidneys)
Hepatotoxicity (liver)
Liver Cancer in Mice
Possible carcinogen to humans
(USEPA, 2000).
Unlikely carcinogen (USEPA, 2007)

Mechanism of action: receptor agonists
Insect and mammal acetylcholine nicotinic They’re neonicotinoids, they’re killing bees all over the world, and you know, no bees, no pollination, no food…

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www2.camara.leg.br/atividade-legislativa/comissoes/comissoes-permanentes/capadr/apresentacoes-em-eventos/audiencias-publicas-2013/audiencia-publica-13-de-agosto-de-2013-fiocruz&ved=2ahUKEwiCkObXuvn0AhWOlJUCHa2qCgsQFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1xidAWeJQj9BAUTZTveG8J

You can see it at http://mapadeconflitos.ensp.fiocruz.br/conflito/go-atingidos-por-agrotoxicos-em-rio-verde-lutam-pela-punicao-dos-culpados-e-contra-a-pulverizacao- air/ a conflict in the city of Rio Verde / MG.

I know you want to help, thanks for your intention…

Pay attention to the half-life time. These things have a long grace period, they can leave a lot of waste.

Finally, I do not advise the use of this, and I do not advise consumption.
I want you around for a long time, don’t let these miraculous promises convince you, many farmers were and are deceived.

11 Likes