South American Guerrilla 2021/22

I tottally agree with you. I did Just used by recommendation by other grower when some plagues attack my babies, but i not feel good with the solution. indeed i did used once and stoped.

I really appreciate the information you’ve shared… thanks for it… i will not use it anymore.

I’m on first growing cycle. Infortunnaly sometimes we receive tips from another growers thats not good, but i will validate more the tips first until i put in use.

:heart: :brazil: :man_farmer:

did you’ve tryied that e-citrus recipe ? i’m sending the recipe what i have in DM because its in portugueese.

thanks again for the feedback <3

3 Likes

@Gugumelo keep it up bud! I like how you justify your work. Very good information!

4 Likes

i did translate the recipe i’ve told above.

As our bud @Gugumelo dont now knew it yet, i decide share it here to all my fellows. Hope it helps someone:

E-citrus recipe (fight mites)

• 2 cups of chopped citrus house (orange, lemon)
  • 4 cups of non-chlorine water
  • 1/2 brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of biological yeast
  • Let it get fermented for 1 and a half to 2 weeks.

Strain, after straining, add a cup of organic apple vinegar or rice vinegar.

use 16ml per liter of water, always in total dark.

It can be used in flora without problems. It can be used daily and fights all types of infestations. I have some grower fellows that use it a long time and tells its really works. And its organic.

6 Likes

Throw a banana peel in there, put in container, and hang on your plants, fruit trees… nice recipe!

4 Likes

More update:

MWCBs are flourishing, about a month. I thought they would grow more, it seems they felt the 6/18 shift even though the days are longer.

MWCB 1:

MWCB 2:

Pollination of the last branch of the two MWCB. I hope it works.

Shanti Crossing 1

Shanti Crossing 2

Shanti Crossing 3

12 Likes

@LionsNaughtyBeans , Thanks for posting the recipe, I’ll test it soon…
I didn’t see mites in the guerrillas, they are in another area. I will gazer quarantine before taking new seedlings.

3 Likes

hey brother how are you, from the photos it seems to be going well, the shanti 3 is looking killer, the 1 is very similar to my sk91 by the length shown, for you to have an idea, mine in a 500ml cup reached almost 1.20 it looks like it grows like bamboo.

in relation to the pests that are great that the guerrillas don’t have. But I remembered some other things you can try, I saw in some places that it is possible to make a “pesticide” with castor bean (mamona) leaves the other is andiroba oil I will test this in my vegetable garden to see if it works.
Another thing I do and I think you already do is use soap in my spray mixes, most existing organic IPM recipes use soap.

3 Likes

Love to watch the guerrilla jungle grow!!
Nice work.

I’m loving everything these guys are putting down!! Thanks for sharing:)

2 Likes

@Gugumelo …your grows are looking great…and it’s so good to see a grower with your attitude to nature and insects as well…I try my best here in Panama as well to go full organic…The problem with western growing is there are to many products made to exterminate insects and fertilizers to add growth…

Gradually more organic products are around and people are getting into companion planting.

Ye keep up the good work…you Boys from Brazil are doing it…OG is definitely international.

Feliz Navidad

I

7 Likes

@Panamajock … Thanks man, not consuming discourages production, a “peaceful guerrilla”.

I’m glad you brought information about companion plants, I’ve already read about intercropping cannabis with corn, so food, cigarette paper and grass would be produced in the same area…

Let’s go ahead…

Thank you for the words…

Merry Christmas everyone…

3 Likes

One more time…

@Panamajock, totally agree! The great outdoors is an amazingly different relationship to plants, as opposed to indoors!! And here’s an OGer we fellow nationals are surely proud of!! @Gugumelo is reforesting the Amazon!!! Ok, maybe not that much!!! :flushed: Merry Christmas!! Feliz Natal everyone!! :hugs:

2 Likes

@Gugumelo is a example of a total OGr …You guys from BR are right to pay your appreciation to him.

I’m sure he is turning into a top grower …especially with nature…You Guys can re grow the Amazon…keep trying, maybe one day if you need a hand I may have to visit…LOL

4 Likes

@Qtip and @Nagel420

I used alcohol in desperation…
I applied 30%, no damage to trichomes, apparently…

Thanks for the warnings…

Then I just applied water, on dry days…

The good news is that there are no signs of mites in the guerrilla area.

I had to harvest 3 plants in advance, but one will be able to mature…

The photos are in Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow - #111 by Gugumelo

4 Likes

@Abbbian and @Panamajock

Always learning guys…
I have many work fronts, but everything is flowing…

Thank you very much, OG changed my life, you are very good to me…

Thanks for everything…

7 Likes

It’s been changing mine too! lol!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face: :worried: :worried: :thinking: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100:

3 Likes

You’re are killing it @Gugumelo, always love browsing your thread to see what you have going on, keep up the good work! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Hello friends… More updates…

MWCBs have purple pistils.

They look pollinated, what do you think?

MWCB 1:

MWCB 2:

Shanti Crossing 1:

Shanti Crossing 2:

Shanti Crossing 3:

10 Likes

I guess when pollinated they start receding into the calyx, may be strain related, I had these ones, really strange … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Everything’s looking fine … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Definitely saw some " hairs" turning color. Good sign. How did you make out. Have you been back?

2 Likes

Yes, @upstate… But I didn’t take pictures of the pollinated buttons.🤦

These photos are from 3 days ago.

MWCB 1:

MWCB 2:

Shanti Crossing 1:

Shanti Crossing 2:

Shanti Crossing 3:

The return of Brazilian sativa to the guerrilla
I took many clones…:

10 Likes