South American Guerrilla 2021/22

One more time…

@Panamajock, totally agree! The great outdoors is an amazingly different relationship to plants, as opposed to indoors!! And here’s an OGer we fellow nationals are surely proud of!! @Gugumelo is reforesting the Amazon!!! Ok, maybe not that much!!! :flushed: Merry Christmas!! Feliz Natal everyone!! :hugs:

2 Likes

@Gugumelo is a example of a total OGr …You guys from BR are right to pay your appreciation to him.

I’m sure he is turning into a top grower …especially with nature…You Guys can re grow the Amazon…keep trying, maybe one day if you need a hand I may have to visit…LOL

4 Likes

@Qtip and @Nagel420

I used alcohol in desperation…
I applied 30%, no damage to trichomes, apparently…

Thanks for the warnings…

Then I just applied water, on dry days…

The good news is that there are no signs of mites in the guerrilla area.

I had to harvest 3 plants in advance, but one will be able to mature…

The photos are in Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow - #111 by Gugumelo

4 Likes

@Abbbian and @Panamajock

Always learning guys…
I have many work fronts, but everything is flowing…

Thank you very much, OG changed my life, you are very good to me…

Thanks for everything…

7 Likes

It’s been changing mine too! lol!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face: :worried: :worried: :thinking: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100:

3 Likes

You’re are killing it @Gugumelo, always love browsing your thread to see what you have going on, keep up the good work! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Hello friends… More updates…

MWCBs have purple pistils.

They look pollinated, what do you think?

MWCB 1:

MWCB 2:

Shanti Crossing 1:

Shanti Crossing 2:

Shanti Crossing 3:

10 Likes

I guess when pollinated they start receding into the calyx, may be strain related, I had these ones, really strange … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Everything’s looking fine … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Definitely saw some " hairs" turning color. Good sign. How did you make out. Have you been back?

2 Likes

Yes, @upstate… But I didn’t take pictures of the pollinated buttons.🤦

These photos are from 3 days ago.

MWCB 1:

MWCB 2:

Shanti Crossing 1:

Shanti Crossing 2:

Shanti Crossing 3:

The return of Brazilian sativa to the guerrilla
I took many clones…:

10 Likes