South Pacific

Just a few outdoor plants. Organic no till top dressing. Majority seed plants and a few cuts. All bred by myself using local heirloom, foreign heirloom/landrace and imported Dutch, Canadian and US genetics.

29 Likes

Hi @Justanadachuka. Welcome to Overgrow!

Nice plants! Is that this years crop?

BTW - you should head over to the “Introduce yourself” thread so you can get a proper welcome.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Justanadachuka

2 Likes

Yeah just the first run of the year. Over winter tend to head indoors and then I’ll throw a few test plants outside in the cold and wet to see how they handle it.

I think the current winter test plants have not had more then a day or so without rain. Highly mold resistant. Kind of vital when humidity rarely gets below 80% most of the year. Mind I’m away for almost 2 weeks… So any survivors that are unscathed worth taking cuts. :rofl:

Sure will do the intro page. This forum real welcoming. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks bud. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Justanadachuka!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Justanadachuka
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Justanadachuka . Look forward to watching your grows :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome @Justanadachuka you have beautiful plants! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Welcome @Justanadachuka! Nice looking plants, and grow spot!

Lovely looking plants, good luck for the o/d season.
Can’t wait to see how they turn out for you.

1 Like

Oh they are done for this season those were a few months back now. Atm I’ve just picked up some new lighting for my mini indoor grow. Just some hlg100 units. Next real outdoor batch will be September autos. Also picked up a little tent 2 X 2 X 4 ft for clones. Just to keep a few cuts going over winter.

3 Likes