SPAM + dr.bugbee method journal

@Billybob hey man not sure why i had not seen this.

mm perhaps GG4 overall. there was a pheno in the Goji OG F2 that was also quite strong.

1 Like

My most potent strain I’ve grown is killer glue. Perfect hybrid

1 Like

Little chief right ? I had two females of killer glue and.one female of banger glue, but I still preferred the gg4

Yeah little chief . Yeah I had the banger glue as well. I haven’t grow the pure Gg4 yet only crosses
was thinking of getting it from GG genetics

Plants look awesome so far. Any updates on the vegging ones from earlier? They all sound interesting but I’m extra interested in the terpenado since I have a pack of it in the freezer myself :stuck_out_tongue: Wonder what it’s gonna smell like

Bugbee’s vids and Daniel’s site are both a wealth of info. I also like to watch some podcasts with Ramsey and Josh. I’ve learned so much in the past 2 years from just them alone. I always appreciate the people sharing good info. It’s sometimes hard to weed though all the bs lol.

Just got myself a teros 12 hoping to learn more

1 Like

oh yeah, terpenado got finished a while ago. i just havent updated here much you can see a summarized report of it here

1 Like

the narration can be a bit misinformed but this time lapse has some of the best angles and shots ive seen in these type of videos.

how the leaves move even ahead of light or darkness and some real nice shots of bud growing (skip around to min 4 or 4:30 to get straight to the most interesting visuals).

3 Likes

i dont believe i know those two, can you please share a link?

1 Like

These are the most recent ones I’ve listened to. They also recently made a fertilizer company called JR croptech I’ve seen pretty good results with it so far on ig with many grows. Supposedly based on years of tissue tests in lots of different grows around the country. I can’t get it up here in Canada but I try to DIY it best I can with salts.

3 Likes

didnt know what to do with this thread. I am now summarizing my grows here

so ill just start with something random. in the veg tent i have some moonbows, ginger tea, ancient og, & @Floyd’s gg4 - as well as some clones, and doc’s black energy and sourdxa5haze mothers.

For anyone who knows, i would never (if i were rich maybe) put out the required cash for moonbow, they were a very generous gift by a local friend.

At first i hit the veg tent with a light too close. first time i do that, but i wanted to see if i could accelerate their veg time, instead i just stressed them, obviously. Not sure if its a direct consequence from that (or unrelated) but two moonbows developed a visually annoying mutation, although it sorto looks like its clearing out now (i have pushed the light up).

5 Likes

ill be posting some moonbow and ginger tea pics shortly. there are a couple ginger tea plants that have a really nice citric/ginger combo scent.

one thing i noticed is the moonbow have noticeable leaf deformation/mutations.

I tossed a 13 finger male, but no pictures. this one is a 12 finger female prety leaf with a pretty mutation/deformation

4 Likes

The Moonbows and the Gingers have great resin production and very interesting scents BUT they are either very sensitive to light sched interruptions or are very prone to show intersex traits i just spend 40 minutes nipping nanner clusters and in some cases some even looked like full developed sacs. its a shame cus they look the part, ill still have them finish and hopefully the smoke is there with it.

9 Likes

Some close up of black energy and purple corinto budder x dragon energy at five weeks

6 Likes

The amount of bullshit is just… wow. $9k for a pack of seeds that summons dragons.

What the fuck does “honoring the dragon…blending tradition with intuition and design” even mean?

srsly fuck me sideways man.

3 Likes

for anyone who hasnt already seen zoom_garden’s IG - posts really nice macros, trichome testing, and timelapses of trichomes developing among other interesting shit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurSsEGsp9B/

4 Likes

ive had the fortune to come across people in here who go the extra mile of sending me stuff. cant really decide which to do first - any ideas?. thank you @iamyou_youareme

3 Likes

All look interesting but that baba kush cross sounds nice to me! That would be my vote.

3 Likes

They are all great! :+1:

Personally, I’d go Pinesoul 1st and then the Bubba Kush cross 2nd but that’s just me… :wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Glad they mader safe!

If you have the space to do reg seeds, i suspect the RB2.0 x Baba Kush will have the most fruity/candy type terps, hopefully the Baba increases the potency a little bit. I did grow a few of those out and got strong Rainbow Belts flavors coming from them.

Pinesoul S1 is going to be full of sweet piney smells. If your looking for high yields, you probably won’t find them there though.

I’ve yet to grow the KLP x T1000 myself, but those who did, reported lots of sweet limey smells. The leaves on the KLP are pretty distinct too, so it’s easy to scout the KLP leaners.

Hope you find something cool! Happy growing!

3 Likes

thank you soo much. the RB x Baba are getting sowed. then ill have to decide between the KLP and Pinesoul, def the fems make it easier to make space!

2 Likes