Another grow? Good Grief!

Been growing for awhile now and I’ve been on a few different forums. Going to document whatever I grow. Hopefully I can help the noobies.
I got grape pie and apple fritter in flower now.
Next run I plan on running animal cookies, TK, white runtz s1 (so loud genetics) and haven’t decided the 4th one. I have a 12 the bucket company 1 gallon setup. What I’ve learned in the past is to not run more than 2 strains with the same feeding regimen. As you know all plants need different nutrient profiles. So I may not run 4 different strains.
I grow in pure coco. Jacks 321 in veg. I’ve ran in organically before (sips)but it’s too much work imho. I only veg my mothers in organic soil for now.
Here’s one of my grape pie moms

Tk (cornbread Ricky cut)

22 Likes

So every week I do a weekly drench of microbes. I usually use gnatrol and recharge every other week. This week I’ll do those two plus og biowar root and foliar pack as well in the flower room and all coco plants. Been having gnats so I applied nematodes last Tuesday.

I usually water these in by hand. Don’t want molasses in my rez or irrigation lines.
My ph is usually set to 5.8 always. I let it drift sometimes when I don’t want to ph the rez cut most times it’s 5.8

8 Likes

Good luck with the grow

1 Like

Ok so I finished applying the tea

Molasses stains like a mother
Here’s the setup

When I opened the tent it smells like candied dough. When I rub the trichomes it’s a sour grape smell. This grape pie cut doesn’t yield large flowers but they are dense. The apple fritter is a longer flowering time. They are on day 35 today. No c02. I wish I could get out of the damn tent but I can’t for now.

Humidity is a very big issue for me in coco. I had to stop playing and buy an anden. It’s pricey but no pm so far (knock on wood). I thought about making covers for the pots to minimize humidity by evaporation but I don’t think that might matter since all that foliage is a humidifier as well lol

23 Likes

Transplanted the gp mom to a 10 gallon

I don’t want to make soil either. Too much work for me. I tried once and it was ok but I never know how much to amend when the plant gets deficient.

12 Likes

I found the growth rate and yield was better in coco vs soil.
Think I will follow along. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve ran that Cornbread before :boom:
I’m not familiar with the Ricky cut, but the shit I had was a good representation of it’s Bubba lineage.

Nice dehumidifier how’s that brand compared to quest price wise ?

Outstanding looking room your running humidity is a bitch in sealed rooms looking to upgrade my moisture issue as my dehum has been slacking off lately can’t blame it over 5000 hrs on the machine now.

1 Like

Cornbread Ricky is the guy who supposedly found the triangle kush. He has his own seed company, swamp boy seeds.tk has a lemon flavor to it. Bubba is a little different

1 Like

I went with anden because I heard they were better. 5 year warranty. I’m not in a sealed room but plan to be doon

1 Like

Mind if I ask what model you bought and the price ? Thanks

1 Like

The a70 it was 1,100 ish. Controller around 100 bucks

1 Like

Definitely a decent price I’d googled and the same model shows around 1500 not sure if that’s cdn or USD .

1 Like

I forgot where I bought it. I think growers house. I’ll get back to you

2 Likes

I’m a coconutter too… I’l follow along from the back corner, if you don’t mind.

Used to be a contractor, and condition folks’ crawlpsaces and basements. These dehueys were a good value.

2 Likes

Im off this whole week at work so I’m doing work in the garden. Just finished applying nematodes. The application instructions say do not mix with fertilizer so I didn’t. They say don’t feed just water to coco but f it. I don’t think anything will happen.
As I was watering I saw some top leaves getting light green. I believe it’s light burn.

The lights were close so I moved them up like 3 inches. Might be why some are foxtailing. That or heat (hasn’t gone past 88f). You can see in the pic the different shade of green. If I’m wrong it could be some sort of mobile deficiency which usually starts at the top of the plant.
The apple fritter looks odd to me. Maybe I’m growing her wrong :expressionless: some plants don’t like the wetness of coco much

Grape pie chunking up

Merry Christmas to all.

12 Likes

Cleaned the veg tent up a little with bleach.
Going forward I won’t be using bleach anymore. Virkon S will be my main disinfectant. Mainly for prevention of a hops latent viroid that is plaguing the cannabis community. Even seeds have a 10-20% transmission rate but I hope this provides a decent barrier.

4 Likes

Added the uv bar today start of week 7 (tomorrow).

Got some cherry wine f2’s popping. I need to get some high cbd and low thc flower. Used to take pure cbd but it doesn’t do anything to my pain from work.

5 Likes

That’s a nice setup, I’ll get there :muscle::seedling::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::fire:

1 Like

Defoliated a bit to get light to the smaller buds. Day 44 I think. Need to check my journal

Cherry wines doing ok. Had to break off the shells. One didn’t germinate.

Looks like the nematodes put a stop to the fungus gnats too

8 Likes