SpeesCees Introduces

Please don’t forget… I did already offer 750 ( 10x75 seeds ) seeds to the visiters of this new forum.
How would you bring a forum into the air if their’s nothing to win ?
And believe me… I would feel full of shame if I didn’t send the winners not TOP seeds. ( all minimal F8 )
AS I told you… on my website you will not find any commercial thing !
So why should I have to think commercial ?
I’m an old flower power freak… and I will NEVER fall for commercial acts with our beloved plants and/or seeds.
There are seedbanks who are giving out very very very much money to advertize, all over the world !
Ok… their choice…but someone have to pay for that… and that’s damned expencive.

IF… I say IF… they should have coming closer to me on a fair way ( with respect and communication ) to cover their costs…well,… I have more money then brain !
But the way it went now… I have to say…PASS !
Sorry guys… the people who knows me will understand me for sure.
This forum does not earn my help and/or service for the regular plant lover… they want…MONEYYYYYYY… !
The biggest misunderstanding is : They need us harder then we need them.
2018 and some of us still didn’t wake up.
If they would google SpeesCees… they would be surprised.
I DON’T NEED… to advertize !
I’m a legend already.
Excuse me for my arrogance.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

This all seems like a big misunderstanding to me. What I’m hearing is that @SpeesCees doesn’t mind being a Patreon supporter, but feels disrespected by the way he was approached about it. Understandable. Also, as he said, arrogance and ego might be playing a part in this; he is an old Dutch guy after all :grin: so that is also understandable.

Maybe everybody can take a step back and reapproach the situation from the beginning again?

5 Likes

Hey if he’s not going to advertise and just wants to hang out and become a part of the community, I’ll be the first one for it! If your here as speescees awesome if your here as NO MERCY SEED you should have to pay imo. . .im sorry I was rude to you
@SpeesCees, legend or not there is no excuse I apologize

3 Likes

Agreed

But I find the PM’s about supporting the site, a bit much as well.
Personal I had a lifetime subscription on old Overgrow, and was never asked by anyone to pay it.

I think there are many ways to support the cummunity, besides paying money to the site owner.
Especialy a new reborn site, that is far from what it was before the take down.

2 Likes

Okeeeee… we can stop this “discussion” !
OverGrow and me were talking on the same lavel after some talk and communication.
We are going to do that contest as we spoke about.
We just did have some miscommunications in the beginning… but that’s in order now.
So… keep on tuned… 10 of you will win each 75 seeds by choice into our bank.
We’re busy to make the final contest complete with a good arrangement.
And… we are going to share a lot of info with this new Overgrow.
Shiva will support us.

Stay cool, high and take time to fly !
SpeesCees

5 Likes

Welcome @SpeesCees !!

Very interested in this contest!

1 Like

I did read a question about our Santa Maria seed.
Maybe a shame on me but I can’t find out how/whwere to answer.
So I did start this post in a new topic.
If that’s not good, then please adins or moderators… would you give it the place where it belongs ?
About the Santa Maria’s : I will post the whole story about the Santa’s and clear up the sky.

Stay cool, high and take time to fly.
SpeesCees

1 Like

It is in following post in this topic:

You can use full text search on our site (:mag_right: in top right corner)

1 Like

Okidoki, here’s the question again… thankX.
The story behind the Santa Maria is in fact a kind of tricky, but you better be sure that I do have the real story without any extra’s on it.
I will post a.s.a.p. how and what about that fenomenal strain.
And I will post where the Santa’s did come from.
So, stay tuned, need a little time to know how this forum does work.
I’m still wrestling with it.

SpeesCees

1 Like

@SpeesCees I’m interested in hearing your story.

3 Likes

After some discussion I gave green light to this contest. Thanks @SpeesCees for mutual agreement.

The ball is on @SpeesCees side currently to come up with 10 questions cannabis quiz for you all to answer.

2 Likes

Woo go @SpeesCees :+1::+1::+1::clap::beers: don’t make them easy for us bro !! I wouldn’t want to win too fast :wink::wink::wink: jk

1 Like

I’m still thinking what to do Hoodini.
Some of the donkeys here does make it hardly unpossible to let me be a serious member.
That’s a point I’m not happy with.
There’s potential enough to make this forum a succes.
But they did start attacking me from the beginning.
I’m a guy who’s going 100% or I don’t go.
I have to figger out for myself or I will put energy in this forum.
Stay cool, Cees

2 Likes

Well fuck the haters and show them why you are the man, the myth and the legend. . . I will stick up for anyone who is willing to learn, teach, and laugh with us here at OG . . . Don’t let the haters keep you from sharing and Caring for this glorious plant :+1:

3 Likes

Bring on the quiz! I want to win some beans

3 Likes

I really do wish that it would be that easy Hoodini.
I’m also curious why some people become that much space here since they only bring negative messages.
It’s not a matter of hate I think… it’s more jalousie and frustrations I guess.
All together… I’m pretty dissapointed about the way some people did try to push me down here.
I will sleep it over for a night and make up my mind or I will continiu to share my know-how here.
Sorry for my poor English.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

That’s it bro👍 keep that mind set and just know that we stick together here at OG so if you become one of us, we will defend you like one of us😁

1 Like

A good hashy night is a good manner to digest the day. Roll some temple ball for me, and if you have access to black bombay you just found right now the more jealous person on this place : Fuel ! ^^

4 Likes

Still have a few gram of top quality Kashmir.
That will do it ! :dizzy_face:

SpeesCees

4 Likes

I can trade 10 grammers of AAA morocco for a single one of kashmir ^^
I really need to speed up to reboot the space lmao

Joke aside, the BB still around in your lands ? Last time i’ve put the feets in a coffeeshop was in late 90’s ^^

1 Like