Spencer's Legacy Seeds

All 3 euforia I popped in plain tap water soak about 36 hours then wet paper towel for a day and right into soil. One a little stalled out but think water issue and not the plant all the roots look good. Many thanks to Spencer for the original work and @Scarlyle for continuing on his legacy. Got some more in the fridge but 6/6 on the ones I popped.
The other 3 I germinated were labeled blueberry smell Jordan E x Jordan B. Same tech for those and same results, happy plants. I will probably just keep the females this round for preservation and give some results of what to expect as I’m doing some other work with males currently
Bad quality photos but u get the idea. Pop em if u got ‘em!

19 Likes

Thank you for posting these! That brings germination to 21 for 21 100%.

12 Likes

These landed! Huge thanks @Scarlyle

Any reason as to why just three made it into the Jordon d x Jordon b? Just curious more than anything! Super grateful for the chance. I’ll be dropping some as soon as possible :v:t2: will post here.

14 Likes

@DirtySlowToes
I would guess there’s not alot because I only received 3 but considering there 22 yrs old I’m blessed to pop them

7 Likes

@Osogreen261 guessed correctly. There is just a small number of them. Spencer noted on the canister that they were “best”.›D best

11 Likes

Thank you thank you. Will have to dig back through those notes to see what’s what on these, but I’ll be going through those and probably the widow x chemo jumble here soon… I’m over here trying to force the grass to grow so I have more space, ya know?

6 Likes

I just got these in the mail recently, thanks a lot @Scarlylefor the generous gift :gift:! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::boom::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

Sorry I did not know to post them here, I just found this today. I did post them though. :wink:

13 Likes

Seeds came in today @Scarlyle. All in good condition, thanks for this chance and will be popping some on these next run and I’ll keep you all updated!!

3 Likes

11 Likes

I feel for you @CanuckistanPete , it takes a little longer both ways across the border. You have two heading your way.

8 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
Over cracking up

4 Likes

Oh I know, I’ve seen it both ways.

4 Likes

@Scarlyle Can I get in on this? cheers

1 Like

Yes, I’m trading these on @PsillyRabbit thread https://overgrow.com/t/take-seeds-then-leave-seeds-pay-it-forward/132405/421?u=scarlyle

6 Likes

Thank you can’t wait to get these going :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I hope we get some seed runs going. These sound exciting.

5 Likes

Here is a supplement to what most of you have.Vvvv 10 of pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x Euphoria and 10 of March 2002 Joker A x Jordon B vvvV Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #447 by Scarlyle

3 Likes

Some interesting stuff here

4 Likes

Now you see why I just can’t leave it alone. I think this makes 4 or 5 times he’s been sending me stuff in the last few weeks. Hopefully there’s some dynamite in there!

11 Likes

That went so fast I just added another chance for a supplement to what most of you have.Vvvv 10 of pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x Euphoria and 10 of March 2002 Joker A x Jordon Bhttps://overgrow.com/t/take-seeds-then-leave-seeds-pay-it-forward/132405/455?u=scarlyle

4 Likes