Spencer's Legacy Seeds

Just a quick update on my 3 Spencer’s Gift I have growing. The tallest (lankiest) is 100% female. My shortest (Afghani growth type) with the best over all structure coupled with a smell of hash I smell it from the top or stem run is starting to lean heavily towards a male. This said I still want to grow it out and harvest pollen to make some f2 of Spencer Gift but also search the line further in hopes of popping another Afghani leaner and follow the line a bit further.

The 3rd S.G also taller lankier pheno hasn’t shown its sex yet nor isn’t giving any smell so will keep moving forward with these plants reducing the light cycle a couple hours over the next week to watch for any changes either subtle or anything

I will post pictures of them once a have a sleep (long work day today)
@Scarlyle

16 Likes

I’m hearing Spencer’s Bud is :fire:

12 Likes

My Euphoria 2002 is a little slut and she got knocked up by a band aid haze stud muffin.

10 Likes

That sounds like a good strong cross. Hope the Euphoria keeps the flowering time a bit shorter overall. Hows the effect with the B.haze @Nugslinger

3 Likes

Haven’t found a little lady yet but got some pollen in store for her when I do.

4 Likes

Any new grow pics of Spencer’s seeds?

4 Likes

I’ll post some when I get home from work @Movement13.

I have to transplant them so they’re yellowing but this is intentional on my part for space to free up in my other tent.

2 Likes

Here’s the 3 Spencer’s Gift I have running right now. Will be in order of P1-P2-P3. Front view and height. For the most part 1 & 2 are similar in growth structure which I refer as then being “Lanky”. SG #3 is different in terms of being shorter. I like this one the most both visually and stem rub scent which gives off a hashy smell.

Spencer’s Gift #1, Ht - 33" Fem.

Spencer’s Gift #2, Ht - 37.5" Fem

Spencer’s Gift #3, Ht - 26.5" ???

15 Likes

Here’s my probable girl! I’ve got one other that’s way more upright in growth. Less desirable for me but I’m certainly not tossing it out. Tossed one more boy though. I’ll throw more seeds down shortly! Slow and steady over here. Really want to see them flower. I’ll probably do more Jordon g x b next to continue the search.

17 Likes

Another opportunity to pick up some of Spencer’s seeds. Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #3000 by Scarlyle
Vvvvvvv 3 Spencer’s 2003 White Widow fem vvvvvvV

OR

Vvv 3 of Spencer’s Bud; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x Euphoria :fire:
and

3 of Spencer’s Best; 2002 Jordan D x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Jordan G; 2002 Jordan G x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Blueberry; 2002 Jordan E x Jordan B vvvV and

3 of Spencer’s 2001 Euphoria; 2001 (20% germination) and

3 of Spencer’s 2004 Euphoria; vvV

OR

5 of Spencer’s Joker C; (2002 Joker C) x (Jordan B) and

5 of Spencer’s Crystal; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Super Crystal) x (Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Gift; 2002 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Joker A; 2002 Joker A x Jordan B vvvV

OR

Vvvvv 20 Columbian Gold female
x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B) male
reg untested vvvvV

OR

Vvvvvv 20 (Sensi Star x Puck HP female) x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B male) reg untested vvvvV

10 Likes

Just confirmed that one I showed is indeed a girl! I’ll take a few cuts and toss her into flower within a few weeks :metal:t2: keep. It. Moving. Much love.

8 Likes

Knocked up Euphoria 2002 with band aid haze coming along. Fattening up and coming around the bend, headed for the finish line.

19 Likes

@Nugslinger If you got a couple extra of your E x BH cross. I would happily take on a few :wink:

2 Likes

No problemo

3 Likes

Joker with 9 leaves

15 Likes

Which Joker? This are the first photo of any Joker. Thanks!

4 Likes

Joker A; 2002 Joker A x Jordan B

10 Likes

All balls :slightly_smiling_face:

NL x Big Bud x Euphoria

8 Likes

Are you going to cull or harvest some of this pollen?

1 Like

I realised that seed making is going to take more time and energy that I can afford…there are people already making that effort so it’s best to concentrate on growing.
Culled and bagged :slightly_smiling_face::v:

5 Likes