Spirit Train f2 Chocolate Pheno

High all, I’m Dogz Daze, and i have recently started growing some Spirit Train f2’s my cousin got from Sebring at a festival. my first pheno so far has really strong aromas of sweet chocolate. She is as an exceptional plant, grow

s very easy, gets plastered with trichomes early in flower. I’m 55 days into flower so far, i have been trying to find out more about the Kashmir male used in the original cross. any info on this cultivar would be very greatly appreciated. thanks everyone! stay high

39 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dogz_Daze Looking good, drop by the introduce yourself thread, folks would love to meet you.

4 Likes

That ‘rings a bell’
There was something about that… but it was a while ago. :thinking:
I’m sure somebody will be by with more details.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Peace @Dogz_Daze and welcome. Beautiful plant there. Good job. Be safe… :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

2 Likes

I finished a run of these last cycle and during the process searched around for info on the Kashmir male as well and found this quote attributed to Bodhi, regarding the Kashmir:

“kasmir azad is from barefrog, its the same line i use in my kashmir crosses, its one of the best himalayan breeding plants i have ever come accross, its a perfect intersection of high mountain nld and high plains bld, azad is the disputed territory between india and pakistan in kashmir. i call it the 3 p’s for aroma… pine, pickle, and pink bubble gum… theres hash and herbs de provance too… but most phenos fall in one of the 3 catagories… incredibly grow friendly indoors, covered in frost, with a deep body hum and heady mind space. it is a crown jewel if you like asian mountain heirlooms…”-Bodhi

I’m still smoking the Spirit Train F2s daily, great smoke!

17 Likes

Nice looking girl there!

I think @newb2.0 made the Spirit Train F2s that Sebring gave out :thinking:

9 Likes

Welcome @Dogz_Daze to OG!
Nice work on the Spirit Train.

4 Likes

Man it’s pretty awesome to see people grow these out and to have someone’s 1st post on OG be of a close to finished bud from some seeds I made- pretty damn cool!!

Nice job w that, didnt have anything that was like a sweet chocolate in the F1s I grew, I guess that’s why they say f2s are like unlocking a treasure chest of genetics.

Post some more pics and tell us a bit more about your grow!!

15 Likes

I just popped a couple of these, very excited, based on what I’ve seen of them being grown out around here! They look like beautiful plants.

5 Likes

it is absolutely amazing. 57 days, she needs about 63 then she will be perfect

7 Likes

Make sure to post up some harvest pics!!

6 Likes

Beauty of a plant, and welcome to the forums. I have some of these and now I want to pop them! :rofl:

3 Likes