Spitfire's perpetual nightmare(fka SourD hole)

Oh yes its my favorite It has such great smell that’s so hard to describe. I get smells of lemon citrus but really skunky musky musty basement.

4 Likes

Looking good, nice job!

3 Likes

Thanks for lookin @buck90! Wish we could send smells online!

4 Likes

Day 55 Top Dawg on the left is pretty. Terps are boring to me.
Shoreline ECSD bx1 still taking everything the light touches and punishing it with smell. The bar that she has set is why I most likely won’t be growing this Top dawg pheno again unless something really changes in the next month. I’m going to take her at least 12 weeks if she doesn’t turn to dust by then.

10 Likes

That shoreline ecsd is looking really nice. I wish I could smell it, but visually, I can certainly see why you like it!

2 Likes

Best part is those buds are very solid and dense, much more than the soft and wispy like the top dawg is growing. The buds are so easily squished. I will be extremely surprised if I get even the same final weight as the ecsd.

4 Likes

Colors advancing quickly and only week 8. ECSD was a little extra dark on the stems so I flushed her. Don’t start pH regimen midway through flower :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Rip Top Dawg Sour Diesel. Hanging yo dry at day 53 :nauseated_face:.
Edit: In my depression I germed a BOG sour strawberry until I get another Top Dawg bean from my friend.

10 Likes

ECSD start of week 9, plan is 12 weeks this cycle. Have a clone donor coming up behind her in the next week or 2.

11 Likes

I might be mistaken…but that plant almost looks good to chop. Looks good either way!!!

6 Likes

@Tappy She is certainly harvestable at 8, 10 is better imo. Here’s best I got of the top of one of the tall colas

11 Likes

Wow!! Def looks like some wizard smoke!! Looks potent as eff!!

4 Likes

Day 68. Still on track for 12 weeks. She fukn stanks. :hugs:

16 Likes

Damn I’m sorry I only found this grow now. But at least I don’t need to wait with anticipation to see how they all came out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They all looked healthy and beautiful the entire grow. Well the ECSD was looking rough till you transferred her, but damn she came back full force !!

I’m excited to hear a smoke report if you do one, and I can’t wait to see some nice cured buds if you post.

:seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree::raised_hands:
Such a nice grow, awesome job @Spitfire !

:v::green_heart:

P.S. Send me a PM later if you are still wanting to try Jingelpots TD Bx3 F2s again.
I have a few I can send you if you like.
And I can’t wait to see your BOG Sour Strawberry grow :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thanks for the support and for the offer. My friend is supplying me with the seeds from the preserve run to slowly pick through for now so I should be set. …kinda got too excited and popped a buncha other stuff and didn’t get more of the TD Going.
I’d love to be able to really cure these however I’ve been out of buds for a bit and so don’t know long I’ll last.
Going to be saving the ecsd as long as possible for curing! I can def do a smoke report. My descriptions should be fun :blush:.

3 Likes

So inspecting the ECSD overnight I found what could be some herm/stress. They are tiny and won’t cause issues but I don’t want new plant matter growing. With my pH issues a few weeks ago, and accidently going too low, I def caused it. Only found 1 maybe ball looking thing in a bud. I’ve decided to cut the flower shorter, With the said stress and already being stunted. I’m going to get her clone in the tent right behind her.

Yes I know, mixing old and new flowering plants is against all recommendations.

13 Likes

It is? Why would that be?

4 Likes

I’ve gotten a bunch of people tell me it’s not smart because of pests etc and I’ve had powdery mildew inside before.

2 Likes

Thanks to @middleman for dropping some of these on me for the love of the ecsd! Soon as I filter throuh some current prospects, will give a few a go.

8 Likes

making clone planters. Shit fuckin stinks even outside in the wind. Used a soldering iron from harbor freight. Cheap.

Rotten fruit breath growing well and cotton balled up. Early trich development says it’s prob gonna be another boring sweet candy. I’m ok if it carries some funky sour ass behind it though, which is what I’d like to find. no more pleasant smells plz. She’s been funky in veg. Hopes are low. ECSD has ruined me.

Shawn Kempz week behind RFB. Meh. small as well. I’ll put 20$ on her being :-1: and won’t see another grow.

8 Likes