Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Those are the biggest auto fems I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Out of the last 4 I popped from my first pack I got 3 males and 1 female. Here is my Spotted Lime Auto on day 51 loving life :grin::dash:!

8 Likes

Looking good I need someone to hook me up with another package . My first packs tucked away to save with trump nuts.

Can’t bring myself to open them saving them for the grand kids .

6 Likes

Day 62, getting really close about 2 and a half weeks left. Hope I brought out some of its potential jbow, not sure how mine stacks up to the ones you’ve grown :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

Looks perfect man! Hope she is nice and stoney for ya.

2 Likes

Chopped a week ago at 80 days exact from seed. The trichomes were just turning amber maybe 2-3 percent so this was great timing for me. This plant had a massive top nug for an auto and was my first successful autoflower I have flowered. Can’t wait to run that other pack in the future when I can F3 it to preserve it for a while. Would be great to have these to pop every now and then to supplement average runs from the photo tent! Smell was a lime/zesty funk, great job to jbow and the original breeder.

18 Likes

Bro she looks :fire::fire::fire::fire: Good job my man! Glad that you found something you liked. I just made some F3s so we should trade some when u do. I can also shate aome of those if you want man!!!

4 Likes

I’m down to trade for sure maybe it can be my winter project in my other closet lol. Def interested in the F3’s either way DM’s are always open and I’m def sending you some love back bro. You ever need anything tested lmk I would be honored to make room for some jbow fiyahhh!

4 Likes

Sounds good man. I’ll DM u later this evening

1 Like

Wonder if ill hit trusted 3 before its closed/over. Slowest race ever. Up for trade though.

2 Likes

Very nice job @MrMayhem1134.

2 Likes

Just put 6 of these into peat pellets, plan on making more.

3 Likes

I have 2 running currently.

12 Likes

Mine looked like that right one does, loving the uniformity in all the plants structure. How far from seed are you? Looks like you got a couple weeks left at most.

2 Likes

If anyone happens to collect any pollen off of these, I would really like a lil :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: just a little

4 Likes

@SweetLeaf I’m working on collecting some right now. Have three males separated from 5 females. I’ll see how much I can collect and let you know! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hello grower, nice project to find auto reg seeds and difficult then where I am almost impossible :joy::joy: in any case I would walk to you to have even just one regular autoflowering lime bean​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@JBow918 thanks again! Day 42

11 Likes

What type of smell are you getting off the spotted Limes?
Plants look healthy, great job

2 Likes

Sounds like a good strain

1 Like