Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

You did the right thing @JBow918 !!

Thats the spirit of Overgrow indeed :100::100::v:

7 Likes

Damn straight buddy!!! Gotta keep it :100:!!!

9 Likes

I’d be interested in a pack! I’ll F3 them next season. :blush:

21 Likes

Well of course my friend. I got cha for sure!!!

7 Likes

sounds yumtastic :monkey_face:

4 Likes

so glad to get the preview pack cant wait to see what expresses itself one of the autos from Sebring I wanted to try that and carebears grow on folks

4 Likes

Yeah same. You can get the carebears auto from firebudz. I cant remember how much per pack. He is on insta if you’re interested.

3 Likes

You’re a good man. Thanks for sharing with the community, again. Proud to have guys like you close to me bro.

7 Likes

Right back at you brother!! I figured that everyone that wants should get to try this one.

5 Likes

got 8 reg formula 1 auto , flash seeds from seedman coming in soon. id trade 3-4 with you if your interested. supposed to be more sativa with good production. trying to build up my auto seeds stockpile by breeding my own crosses.

3 Likes

Okay sounds good. Itll be a week or two before these are ready so this should work perfectly.

4 Likes

thank you kind sir! :wink:

2 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you too.

3 Likes

I missed out on those when they were available. Sounds pretty interesting! Great job :grinning:

2 Likes

damned decent of you @JBow918. Lemon is my favorite flavor. I’d be interested in a pack if possible.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some. I can send you some of my first chuck, just letting them dry out a bit, germ testing and sending out.

2 Likes

@Howard.Crane I’ll have a pack for you if interested.

2 Likes

Of course my friend. I want the whole world to try these out.

2 Likes

Yes sir. I’ll have beans for all that want. If I run out I’ll just make more. :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

thank you so much!!

2 Likes