Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

I see it’s editable just need someone that knows how to set up the post for adding names now .

3 Likes

I edited the first post so now people can add their names, if that format isn’t right for this run feel free to change or update it of course. I am not sure how this is being distributed, so I didn’t put that usual info at the top, but if its the regular way then feel free to add that in.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks brotha!!!

2 Likes

I should have plenty for all.

5 Likes

Pretty nice looking auto !!! How many days??

3 Likes

Around 75-80 days. Thank you.

3 Likes

these sound great! I’m signed up!
thanks @JBow918

3 Likes

@firehead you’re welcome! Hope you have a kick ass day today.

3 Likes

Hey man thanks for helping out with getting this list started! Still have a lot to learn here. I’ll go through and tag everyone who has asked today to make sure I get them signed up. Thanks again my friend.

4 Likes

He’s a good dude, :100:%

Both yall for that matter.

3 Likes

I am happy to help, but I wasn’t sure if you were distributing this through Sebring and then on to the rest of the world or if you are taking that part of the task on yourself as well, so I didn’t include the blurb about the distributors, etc., so let me know and I can set it up properly

3 Likes

Hey man. Thanks for getting back to me. I’m gonna do the distribution on these. Hopefully I’ll have a bunch of extras I can send to @Sebring! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

wow, that is an amazing task to take on yourself, on top of supplying the seeds - you are a true OG to the max!

4 Likes

id take a few seeds to add to my auto breeding I’m doing over the winter. got some strawberry malawi and strawberry dream machine regs to trade. i could also give you some of the auto cross seeds i make next spring to try.

3 Likes

Yeah itll be a task but itll give me something to do. Lol. I wanna spread some joy so I figure spending a little ti.e and money to give back to the community is well worth it. It helps me to help others. I know it’s kinda cliche but fux it.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me my man. I’m always down for some new beans.

4 Likes

Hey @moose71 I also have some cbd autos I can hook you up with if you want? Maybe cross some cbd into one of your cultivars?

4 Likes

Yesterday… “I don’t need more seeds”

Today… Seed run. Cbd autos.

“I needs me some of those!” :joy:

Signed up and following along. Thanks brother :grin:

10 Likes

If you do run some lavender, and get plenty of seeds, I’d sure like to work something out with you on those!
At least I ain’t bitching!
:v:

4 Likes