SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Yes, what legs said :point_up_2:

5 Likes

I’m thinking of creating a pain relief group called
" old bangers" and. The Moto will be " in weed i trust, in weed I find relief"

15 Likes

I just up-potted all 15 of my SSDD that I got in the “funeral expenses” project. All are thriving!!! Thanks again HolyAngel

18 Likes

I’m in my friend

I do fine relief from some herijuana crosses and mazer crosses

I had a strain called g39 from the NAW seed groups at sannies seeds ( wish it was around 🥲)
Damn melted the pain away

I had started eating edibles and plain hash oil , the oil work the best

At least 1/4 gram a day works wonders

11 Likes

I want to join.:wave:

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Head over @G-paS and @Papalag
And anyone that is interested in sharing their experience in the field of pain management it is a wiki so anyone can add their input

11 Likes

Hopefully editing the OP doesn’t tag everyone when I do it :thinking:

Anyways, I have contacted and sent out all that I currently have stamps for. The OP reflects who I’ve shipped to and contacted so far. I’m going to get more stamps this weekend and resume US shipping on Monday. So If I haven’t contacted you yet, I will soon. Hopefully have all of them shipped out by this time next week :+1:

38 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work @HolyAngel , it is appreciated

16 Likes

You rock @HolyAngel !! Thanks for all the hard work!!

8 Likes

It’s very much appreciated thanks

5 Likes

Got the stamps. Rest of these hopefully going out this week.

19 Likes

Man I thought I missed out on this but I read that we will be contacted when the time is right! I’ll be patiently waiting on the edge of my seat!!!

7 Likes

Alright, everyone in TL3 has been contacted, most have been shipped. Just waiting on a few responses and then I’ll update the list in the OP to show it. I will start contacting TL2 members likely tomorrow or so.

28 Likes

Really appreciate these, thanks for all you dio.

4 Likes

Wow! 150 packs being shipped directly from the breeder! With Sebring currently out of order you are leading the way in how we can still accomplish the vision of overgrowing. That’s a ton of work. Just dealing with that many DMs on this site is a nightmare.

Seeing as I will be attempting something similar in a few months, I’d like to check with how you’re doing things. What are you mailing out to the US recipients, coin flips/washers in a stamped envelope? Are you sending packs in bulk to non-US distributors?

I’d like to make sure the breeder isn’t losing more money than necessary on these situations. Seeing as they’re already devoting time, space, electricity, etc to make them. Would you figure $300 would cover your expenses in shipping/packing materials? Seems low maybe. That’s only $2/pack fee, and what I believe was agreed to charge per strain (plus shipping!) for the spring and winter boxes. But logistically how would you accept such fees?

Feel free to answer in DM if you’d feel more comfortable, and sorry if any of this has already been answered.

18 Likes

Dude, I think it’s like a circle of hell or something :sweat_smile: I sent a message to the leaders and all the mods and LJ to see if something can be done with the PM system as it is absolute garbage when it comes to talking to more than one person at a time. Not expecting anything to change but maybe…

I bought like 4 boxes of 48 Greeting cards with envelopes. $56

Bought a pack or two of these envelopes $12
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CSK3T1K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought vinyl sticker paper for the label - $13

Couple boxes of self sealing coin-flips, i like the quarter ones better but had to do half-dollar this time
$40
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09K8YMBMF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Washers $20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TBZ9C71/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

International/Global Stamps = 10 per ‘Sheet’ for $13, gonna need at least two most likely.
Forever Stamps = 100 Stamps in a ‘Roll’ for $58, gonna need at least one of these.

So like ~$225, depending on how many international letters you’re sending, should cover it I think. And you can definitely do cheaper than I did on the flips and cardstock.

I made up a logo with Monkeyman’s help and printed a bunch of labels and put them on the black envelopes. 15-16 seeds per washer per sealed flip. Then just tuck a coinflip in each envelope and seal it to make the Seed Packs. Tape the seed pack to the greeting card, in an envelope, and send it out. You can see the packs in the OP just before the signup list.

For Canadia I was able to just send a small flat rate box to Doug Dawson to cover all the Canadian members, full of the packs, for around $32 on pirateship.com. Declared as ‘Handmade Seed Beads’ with a $5 value. They landing today after like 4 days of shipping :eyes:

Latin America I sent 2 cards with 3 flips each to cover most of those members. Two International/Global Stamps or 6 ‘Forever’ stamps for those. There was two members that wanted letters direct. Can maybe get by with 1 International/Global stamp on those but I usually added a couple forever’s just in case. I need to actually go to a post office :rofl:

Pretty much everyone else is one card per person. In the States and a single pack, I think just one Forever Stamp is good enough. Its under an ounce and fits through the rollers so I don’t see why not. I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough. Still got 58 people left to contact.

I’ve just been collecting fees through paypal and/or cashapp. Whatever is most comfortable for people. I used to accept donations through paypal for android development so I don’t see any issue accepting it for shipping costs. I haven’t been requiring it at all, but giving everyone the option. Most are able to cover it with a few covering extra that has been super helpful.

34 Likes

I got 20 on it dude, just let me know how :pray:

5 Likes

The strain donations are supposed to cover these costs which is where the distributors come in. For example the package sent to Canada will have its cost reimbursed. Folks are still able to send their own stuff, I have sent many hundreds of envelopes out at my expense but the distributors solve this for us all when things are working correctly. Things are being worked on and will be sorted out soon.

11 Likes

This is invaluable info, thanks!! Those sticky coin flips will save a HUGE amount of time. I’ve been taping them all this time like a sucker.

8 Likes

oh yeah! Soon as I found those I switched over and never looked back. I don’t care if they cost more than they should, the time saving is worth it.

8 Likes