SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Nice!! :fire:

4 Likes

I’m starting to think mine ended up in the USPS abyss. Two weeks and nothing… :cry:
I know they have been really slow lately, but I haven’t seen anything take two weeks and still arrive. Man, I really hope they do though.

2 Likes

Picked mine up at the Post office today. Thanks much @HolyAngel

2 Likes

YEAH!!! Got 'em. 'Preciate your efforts and generosity!!! SS/BW…@mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

Ah that’s yeah that’s not right, you were in the first US batch I sent out.

If you still got nada in another week, pm me.

5 Likes

Yeah, for sure. Thanks. Definitely want to give it at least another week though.

4 Likes

Four of five of the ones I dropped are up above the dirt. They’ll get a pot tomorrow. One didn’t crack, but I stuffed it back into the jiffy puck. I had a couple of seeds that looked off and I think I planted one of them to see. Gonna be fun to look into these.

My last SSDD f2 was outside and yielded really well. 2 1/2 lbs I think. I’ve given most away but still smoking the last of it from 2020, though it’s getting old now. No blueberry, no muffins, or sour butter in it, or the other two smaller ones I grew. Good smoke but not what I’d gotten out of those seeds before. Thanks again!

11 Likes

That’s an awesome yeild ! It would be nice to have a strain that provides medicine for that long.
I’ve been trying to work on my outdoor game for a few years, but havnt gotten to the 2 lb mark yet, hopefully soon thou :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Aw, hopefully it comes up. if you need more @GMan let me know. I think yields are gonna be really good if the couple girls I picked out are of any resemblance of the majority. Still too early for me to tell on flower smells though. Should know within another month or two.

I ended up tossing the bx1 male I had going as he wasn’t what i was looking for… but he made me question that too :joy: he looked good, just not the right traits for a bx2. So I’m on the lookout for another male with 5 bladed leaves.

8 Likes

In other news, I have 4 ssdd f1s in veg I selected out of 15 that I’m getting ready to flower out to check. Maybe a male in there too, not entirely sure yet :yum:

Going to also try to make more Starlite Daydreams in case I need something else for the bx1. And maybe use some ogers pollen on a branch or two.

I’ll need to take a side track for a bit for some nighttime meds but after that run I’ll be back running another pack of f1s and/or bx1s and at some point… F2s.

17 Likes

I still have a pack of SSDDf2 from Sebring. I was thinking it was @MomOnTheRun who ran them, but maybe this is what Sebring did. I remember hers being smaller and not as mature looking, so I bet I have two versions.

It’s a solid plant to grow and outside it didn’t disappoint. It stayed at about 6-7ft tall, but really yielded well.

7 Likes

the first ssdd is up🙏🏻

EDIT: 5 for 5 up less then 48 hours of planting tap root

13 Likes

Look what showed up today!

WIN_20220408_18_07_59_Pro

That’s definitely a load off my mind.

Thank you very much @HolyAngel

19 Likes

@middleman Great to hear that they made it! Great success! I like!!
7b4da9ca53fd8f43d340d5f19b8d6944---memes-marijuana-memes

5 Likes

Thanks.

As many others have said: we need a laugh button beside the “like” button.

6 Likes

That’s a real “ask and you shall receive” type of situation

3 Likes

Alright, Everyone is shipped save for one person who’s still getting back to me with an address.

I have still not heard from @HappyGoLucky21 and @Sasquatch

Everyone else, hope you enjoy and find something helpful in these and I look forward to seeing what you all find. Post pics when you get em! I don’t care if they’re seedlings :yum:

33 Likes

Well, let me see if I took the seedling pics, lol. I have 4 up and above dirt. I put them in 1 gal pots for now. Some strains are gonna be flipped really quick to get me some smoke. They’re staying in the 1 gal pots. I have a few I might move into bigger pots, unless I can get a good clone first. I’m really looking forward to finding that butter pheno. Oh man, I’ll never forget that one little plant I had.

Were you getting any of the blueberry muffin phenos? The largest I grew that time was the blueberry muffin. It was really nice, too, and was great for night time.

I have to upload some pics. Not much to see but I have about 20 plants of different strains and have lots of hopes up for this one. peace

11 Likes

The mom is the sour butter blueberry muffin pheno. Little kush on the backend. Grows like a big OG. Just like bodhi said. She doesn’t make me sleepy at all though unless I take her to 80+ days. If you take her that long she’ll also drop most of the sour notes.

Here’s a current pic of the BX1 I picked out to flower on the left, and the F2 mom on the right.

BX1 is at 33 days, F2 Mom is at 19 days.

Quite the structure difference. Both of these are untouched. Haven’t taken so much as a single leaf of either one. This particular BX1 girl has at least half the internode distances of the mom, and fatter denser buds. Pretty sure she only looks more leafy due to the closer internodes and not due to actually having more vegetative matter. Untouched, the mom puts out OG style flowers regardless. I think this BX1 is going to be cola’s and bigger flowers all around…

Here’s some other shots of her

The trichome rub on these leaves is straight Sour Butter Blueberry Muffin, so I’m hopeful we’re gonna see a lot of that on these :wink:

38 Likes

the plants are so beautiful.

I have already germinated 6 SSDD, 5 have already been born. I’m at work now, but as soon as it arrives I’ll post them

11 Likes