SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

thats an absolutely gorgeous photo!!

7 Likes

:drooling_face: Got me excited :innocent: she looks so lovely!

4 Likes

A great looking bud!

5 Likes

:call_me_hand:

Mahalo @HolyAngel - got my beans this morning. I forgot they were coming :sweat_smile: & thought ‘damn…that’s kinda late for a Christmas card, even in Hawaii… :face_with_monocle:

Many thanks again & much aloha

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

The picture of that bud made my sticker peck out!

8 Likes

I had to read that a couple times. Hilarious. Haha

5 Likes

og really do be needing a laugh react because that was golden didnt even realize till i read your comment my brain just auto corrected :joy: :joy: :rofl: outta likes :heart: :green_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Oh damn @HolyAngel !
That girl is looking B E A utiful

I wish I could smell through my phone haha

I’ll have to go back and read as I missed a bunch, but are those terps what your getting from the majority of these ?

5 Likes

I’ve only been through a couple packs worth myself so far, and I still have some other girls just starting flower that I have yet to check, but the sour butter seems to be pretty easy to find in a single pack. I think it’s the dominant pheno. I’ve really only seen two pheno’s show up so far, possibly three.

13 Likes

I’m sad I missed this but happy for everybody who signed up. That looks so… delicious and hairy

6 Likes

Day 45

Had a power outage yesterday for a bit right after lights came on, got everything back on track this morning so hopefully no issues.

33 Likes

Here is the latest on the pop. So far the plant has these cool little ball shape on the tips of the serrations leaves. Weird. I like it.

17 Likes

I traded my limit of them yesterday or I would have sent you a few…
I did get some pre98BK X BlueberrySyrup fir them though.
I bet someone may have a few extra :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

I think I got him covered :wink:

15 Likes

I’ve got 3 of 5 above ground so far. First time ever I’m hoping for a male. I want to throw some pollen at another strain I have with good nerve pain deadening. So I can see what I can make…

12 Likes

Awesome! Hope you’re able to find him in those :wink:

9 Likes

I can’t update the OP any longer, but everyone has been shipped out except for @Sasquatch
Never got a response from him at all. All 149 other members packs have been shipped.

23 Likes

WOW! Happy Dance!

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

I haven’t seen @Sasquatch in soooo long! Aka Hashsquatch!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Buds starting to change at day 45.
Top Cola :heart_eyes:

Side Branch

38 Likes