SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Very nice guys!

And talk about that stem lean! I imagine some of that may have to do with the light? but it’s also a trait of the mom, she seems to have a bit of bend in her stem even if the light is directly overhead ^^

I’m still waiting on this one to finish up, Day 64 :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

They are getting tied down so That’s for sure part of it but they bend so easy and had that lean beforehand pretty much want to lay sideways anyways :joy:

8 Likes

I should take one and just lay it over and let it grow that way. It might give a bunch of colas, heh.

10 Likes

Yes lay it down (w support) LST style, and you can get this type of multiple tops. Growing this way works great (if you have room) because most of the plant canopy gets more light. Like a green solar panel!

Pics i found online searching “bonzai cannabis”.

22 Likes

Big fan of lst makes the plant break its apical dominance making multiple tops increasing yield great for height restricted areas and places with plant count having similar results to sea of green growing

I just topped the one plant on the left front all others just lst from my last run

35 Likes

Nice!!! One gallon pot!? Thanks!

3 Likes

Yeah 1 gallons for now @Abbbian

2 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens how old was the bonsai? Meaning how long vegging?
Well, seed to harvest please!

2 Likes

That’s not a bonsai just a month old plants of my ssdd bx the picture of the 4x4 is 20 gallon pots 4 plants that vegged 56 days from spout and 65 days of flowering from my previous run @Abbbian and sorry @HolyAngel for jacking your thread for a minute :pray:t2:

9 Likes

@HolyAngel beans arrived safely appreciate your patience and time to do this run :+1:

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Holyangel 4 of your BX’s fell out of my hand into a cup of water today! In root riots now after the “accident”

11 Likes

@invisible Awesome, glad to hear they made it safe and sound! :slight_smile:

@avr1 :heart_eyes: Best of luck on the germination, lookin forward to seeing what you get!

9 Likes

@HolyAngel, did I remember you saying something about the bottom limbs on the mother? My two (so far) have bottom limbs that are growing straight out sideways. I thought I remembered you mentioning that it was a trait of the mom. I’m gonna be moving them up to larger pots to start flowering, today, hopefully.

8 Likes

:thinking: Maybe? The mom’s pheno seems to have longer internode spaces, limbs are more horizontal than up, more OG type look. Though this can be harder to tell from seed on this line. Taking clones will really show off the growth structure of the plants. Anyways, once flower hits, those branches will shoot out 1-2ft to the sides. Be ready with yoyo’s tho I’m not positive you’ll need them yet or not.

8 Likes

Day 66

Getting there… Did I mention I run my lights at 11on/13off

43 Likes

Looking great, look at that monster =)

6 Likes

From the initial flip or do you gradually dial back to 11/13?

10 Likes

From the initial flip ^^

11 Likes

Was it you that said it actually shortens flowering time? Seems like I read something to that effect.

7 Likes

I can’t remember if it shortens or lengthens the time actually :thinking: :joy:

All I do know is, DJ and a few others have stated that you’ll see more phenotypes running 11/13 than you do running 12/12. I do think the longer night compared to day length induces flowering quicker.

14 Likes