SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Really happy with how they are adjusting… gave them a little sip of some SST last night and we are perking up nice :smiley:

7 Likes

Funny enough I’m hitting mine with some sst and bokashi tonight :rofl: I feel you on that I’m glad mine are starting to look good again and adjusting well I had them in 1 gallons a little too long had them get a little pissy on me hard to keep up on them with organics in the small pots that size

6 Likes

Same, had mine in 3/4 gallon and they were none too happy with me, but these babies are strong resilient :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What size pots you got there??

5 Likes

Looking good! What size bed and tent is that?

6 Likes

Thanks bud! 4x4 tent… 3x3 bed

5 Likes

4 20 gallons in a 4x4

4 Likes

Nice! I was hoping it was a 3x3 so it’s prove that I could fit 4 in there like that, I need that extra square foot! Haha

6 Likes

Might be pressed in a 3x3 you could most likely fit 4 15s you could do 3 20s maybe even 3 25s in a 3x3

3 Likes

Trimmed up the bx1 #14 earlier today after hanging for 16 days.

Came out to just over 4 jars of some sour butter haze smelling bud. Tastes like it too :drooling_face:

Definitely gets me going but knocks out that nerve pain too. Think this pheno leans towards the dad for sure. Looking forward to seeing how the mom phenos turn out.

Got this pic from my FIL earlier today of the couple he’s running that resemble the mom, like most of these seem to be turning out like :yum:

30 Likes

SSDD bx1 moving along

14 Likes

Off to a nice start!

Here’s a random bud shot of mine :upside_down_face:

Cracking the jar smells like straight sour butter with just a hint of haze in there :yum:

28 Likes

I’m all out of likes for today! Otherwise so many likes would have been given! Some absolutely superb looking flowers in this thread :heart_eyes: there’s a couple that should be on a calendar or in a book! Outstanding work guys!

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see what sour butter smells like. :yum: haha

14 Likes

Best I can come up with is a unique, sour, creamy dank, smell :yum:

You’ll know it when you smell it ^^

16 Likes

Yeah, the one time I grew SSDD f1’s, I had a sour butter pheno that turned out male (NO I DID NOT MAKE SEEDS WITH IT haha). You could smell it over everything, as soon as you opened the tent, very distinct, very loud, even in veg. Like holy said, you’ll know it when you find it. There’s no mistaking it. It legit smells just like sour butter.

18 Likes

I’m half tempted to leave a stick out of the fridge just to prep my olfactory system to the terp :joy::joy:

15 Likes

It’s an awesome pheno. I got it from some f2, the first time I grew it. I’ll never forget when I opened the jar one night, a roommate was in the back bedroom and smelled it way back there. He yelled at me, “what the hell is that”? lol :money_mouth_face:

13 Likes

Another random bud shot from the bx1 #14 girl, this time with better lighting and a different bud :joy:

40 Likes

all 16 are still with us. I noticed a funky sweet aroma on one while watering this morning. Everything in my veg tent needs an uppot. Hopefully I will get these into 7 gal final pots this weekend.
I started these plants under a cheap light and I feel like I’ve struggled to get them pretty ever since. I intend to take cuts before flip and keep them around. @HolyAngel did you ever find your male? If not dm me as I’m about to flip and I don’t intend to keep any males, but could surely send you a snip.

18 Likes