SSH, white widow, and pnw hp x Puck f2

Day 2 got a little bit of stretch going. These led lights keep plants nice a short compared to hid. If i was using my hps theyd be 3x this size.

Repotted my hashplant, shiatsu kush, and headstorm. They should green up in a couple days, added a bunch of black cow manure.

Pnw puck f2s, i think i have a pnw and a puck leaner. Both quite diffrent looking.

Do si dos…

8 Likes

So heres a quick update, have had numerous issues this week…dead light, powdery mildew, rootbound plants, timer died, etc. Alot of shit happened but im back on track i think. First up is ssh…

Next is white widow, idk whats up with this plant. Thought it was a calmag and nitrogen issue, but its still fussing. Then i tried less water idk? Only thing it could be at this point is ph.

Next is pnw hp x puck, theyve neen easy no issues…

Shiatsu kush had the powder mildew so i cut the infected leaves off. Seems good now…

Do si dos…

Black runtz

My brother grew it earlier this year, heres his. Smoke was really good and perfumey. You can def see the bubba kush in it…

G13 hashplant hybrid…

Thanks to the overgrower that sent me these raspberry lemonades. Not sure on lineage but it sounds awesome based on what he says.

6 Likes

Do si dos looking especially nice so far. Usually its a fussy finicky one. The seedling is dj blueberry, its struggling and slow. Hope it survives.

5 Likes

Looks like i potentially have 1male 1 female for the pnw pucks. Tall bean pole is giving off male vibes, but well see what happens. Stem rub herbal.

Ssh showing hairs…

Others doing good now after the pm issue

7 Likes

good looking p’s.

Maybe I missed it, but where did you get your ssh and widow beans?
I am running the ssh from JP. despite some fat leaves at F11 or so and it’s stretching all over the place.

Mine originally came from greenhouse, this plant is a single seed found coyple years back. Who is jp? Usually they are stretchy for a tent grow, but this particular one stays manageable

1 Like

Jp is @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Okay for the life of me i couldnt fugure out what seed or person that was haha. Splinter throw a few pics up over here i dont mind. Would love to see how yours compares.

This pnw puck has got to be the stoutest little plant ive grown. Its super short with tight growth, stem is very large and strong. Praying its the female. Im not quite sure how id clone it though. Not anykind of branching, advise? Their both actually griwing much faster finally, took awhile.

Other one is looking quite diffrent. This one has a nice stem rub smell…its licorice

White widow still struggling, but seems to flowering okay thank god. Shes moving along the fastest…

Black runtz outside of tent…

4 Likes

No problem. I’ll get a pic this evening when the lights are on.

1 Like

If you top her, and remove some of the larger fan leaves, you will have multiple growth shoots take off. Now that she’s growing faster, it would probably be a good time.

1 Like

Good advice im just skeptical to top bc of space. Thats why ive got everything single cola. Ill see about doing it once it cools off and i can run the closet too. So hot still here 85 everyday.

Cool little plants but having hell of a time getting others to come up. They crack form a tail then rest come out white mutated…strange. only these 2 out of 8 have made it. Why im so keen on getting a clone in case no more pop normally.

1 Like

here is the SSH at f11:

i had another cut i lost, but it seemed much more sativa leaning. this one might be easy to deal with though. it’s stretching a lot and has extra space afforded. it’s on the left. the middle back is a ISS.

4 Likes

Iss as is in island sweet skunk? Man thats one of my favorite! Been asking about it for the longest time on og. ISS is def one of the better hazes out there. Nice grow i love both strains alot.

Ssh branches really good with topping/ training. Did you top yours? I left mine single bc they can take a whole tent over quick. When i had a bigger tent id let em branch out into that candelabra structure. Gotta ask where did you acquire that sweet skunk? I grew it from chimera, and absolutely loved the smoke…very hazey.

That tent has 5 plants in 2 gallon buckets. hempy.
No topping. just training. I haven’t topped a plant in a few years actually.

I have a grow journal running, like yours, with a few more tents.

The SSH is stretching a bit. If I had not pulled the only male it would have been a bit too much. The leaves’ thickness is bit disappointing, but maybe it won’t take 15 weeks to finish up.

JP also has ISS for sale. that is where i got them. It’s out of federation seeds gear I think and was produced via OG guys.

1 Like

Very nice man i need to check out jp, never heard of them before. Ill check your grow journal out too man. What else you running? Ssh is generally fast being done in 77 days on average. I have seen sime crazy haze phenos take 13 weeks though.

2 Likes

Hey @nick131740
Looking good brother!

I hope you don’t mind this;
If anyone is looking for SSH or widow seeds you can get them straight from Scott Blakey aka Shantibaba.

Shantibaba Seeds

You can also get them through mr. nice. I believe at least one ships worldwide.

Looking forward to watching this!

Cheers :potted_plant:

2 Likes

i haven’t flowered out an SSH before, but had heard of extreme cases. good know it might be more reasonable. going beyond 12 weeks sort of messes me up on this run.
JP is @JohnnyPotseed. He runs a thread on OG with the very long strain list of seeds. I got seeds twice from him and i think he does clones too. super cool dude. The SSH he has I think is from Mr nice, maybe the original release. It looks like he is out of the ISS, but there is probably some one else with some beans around the site. JPs were fem. His thread: Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics - #4218 by JohnnyPotseed

strains running, it’s long.

In flower:

Motorbreath x OGKB 2.1
Pineapple Express
Platinum Valley
Alien Cookies x Kush Mints
Super Silver Haze
Gator Breath
Moby Dick
Chemdawg '91 SkVa x Meatbreath (Lab Meat)
Sweet Island Skunk
Adams
Green Crack Bx

Auto tent:

2 x Queens Banner
Magic Ape Ball
Chem de la Chem x Pink Panama
2 x Zamaldelica Express

Seedlings:

Killer A5 Haze
Tikal
2 x Pot of Gold F2
2 x Molokai Frost
Malawi x Panama
Blue Orca Haze x Kona Gold
RIL Diesel
3 x Bandaid Haze
and a Jamaican bagseed i picked up in a Rasta village in Peterson/Blue Hole outside of Negril. It was very much like the bud i would get there maybe 15 to 20 years ago.

3 Likes

Very nice love your choices in genetics. Im def going to check his seeds out in the future. Killer a5 haze is a good one, your blue orca hybrid sounds cool too. Captainron no problem, of course i wish these were from mr nice seeds. I have alot respect for shantibaba as a breeder, but these were gifted seeds so i popped them. Id never discourage someone choosing mr nice seeds.

I have grown mr nice white rhino and mango haze though. For the classics id only recommend him, dp or sensi seeds. All 3 companies have those classic strains that we love afghani, master kush, widow, rhino, hindu, shiva etc etc. My brothers currently growing some old dp stuff now, heres one of his dutch passion super skunk hybrids. Real fun growing these older genetics.

Captainron here ya go, found some old mr nice shots of mango haze. Would love to grow some more of his haze stuff again, he is the hazemaster after all. Grown in a 1 gallon to control size. Hard to beat for sheer potency and high longevity. Stuff would keep you good 3 plus hours.

3 Likes

Splinter7 im a dummy i know who johhny potseed is lol. I didnt realize that was his name :sweat_smile: ! Hes been around awhile, nice fella too. I know your ssh will be good coming from him now. I just dodnt put 2 and 2 tg. :v:

1 Like