SSH, white widow, and pnw hp x Puck f2

Gorgeous plants!
This is at the top of my list for next spring/summer.
I heard shanti in an interview say he’d take mango haze over ssh. I’m sure you know, same dad and the moms were sisters.
Neville’s haze is on the list as well.
I’m growing Soma’s Amnesia Haze right now, just hit day 15 in flower, photos were at day 14.

Just need to get some of Tom Hills haze and I’ll be set.

4 Likes

Oh ya nice dude! Love amnesia too, id agree mango is better imo. Id say its slightly more sativa in effect than ssh. Ssh more potent but the mango effect is kinder for sure. Now nevilles haze is whole diffrent beast all together…more of a true haze in terms of indoor sativas. One day id like to grow some ace seeds hazes.

Heres my nevilles haze from a ways back…pure incense funk…

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing his golden tiger. Not a haze but still 100% sativa. Honestly I’d grow anything from aces catalog. Same with Bob Hemphill’s.

If only money could buy more time…

You got that Neville’s from Mr. Nice?

1 Like

Idk where it came from tbh. I dont remember i wanna say it was given to me. Do si dos repotted into 2 . Should green up nicely in a few days…

Ssh and runtz…

[Processing: 20240917_172402.jpg…](

2 Likes

Just checked my vegging plants out and i see 3 females so far. First up is g13 hashplant hybrid, next is balk hashplant, last is shiatsu kush ( purple pheno).

Im down to my last bud of the balk hashplant. Haa a vinyl plastic weird smell now that its fully cured. This stuff is very potent for a landrace cultivar.

Lastly i think the columnar pnw puck is going to be a male. If so ill use him to pollinate this do si dos…

3 Likes

Sounds awful haha :joy:

Plants are looking 10/10 brother!

1 Like

Honestly it smells exactly like a vinyl shower curtain or new fresh platic bags…its strange. Taste is same i had my girl agree on the taste smell to make sure i was sensing correctly lol. Thnx these indicas are a breeze to grow.

1 Like