SSL certificate re-issued

I mean I’m known to cause controversy from time to time but I’m being a good boy so would have been weird this time round lol

2 Likes

Made us spend more time with our plants, very clever of you @LemonadeJoe :smile:

6 Likes

i’m so glad you’re all back :sob:

1 Like

For myself, I’ve been thinking of picking a handful of members that I’ve known for a while and a few that live near me for emergencies sake. That way we can all network in the event of something catastrophic.

I finally did get onto Discord from an eMail OG notification from some who were still on. I used the invite to get an and read about the certificate renewal, and that made me feel much better.

I’ll be organizing my own small file of contacts in case of something worse. I’d sure love to continue to be able to contact a bunch of cool folks from here. peace

4 Likes

dang i did not know there was a discord. got a link?

Link in the first post of this thread.

2 Likes

Won’t let me sign-in or register…says my email is already registered, but thatI do not have a valid invite to enter…

2 Likes

@toastyjakes deals with the Discord server so he can likely help you get that sorted @Lady.Zandra63

1 Like

Are you registered on a different discord? Or what is you discord name and I can send you an invite

2 Likes

Got it figured out! It is my daughters old laptop-- and it was trying to auto-log-in on her account…and because it didn’t match what I was entering, was having a hissy fit.
Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s good to know at least. I had a weird time with it, too. At least I was able to get on long enough to read that it was the certificate. After that I messed it all up. It’s on the pile of “fix this soon” things.

1 Like

Hey TJ, is that avatar from the AI generator? What a kick that was.

2 Likes

That it is … I have a lite version that doesn’t like to make anything but nightmares so glad @Northern_Loki got a plethora of cooler ones than mine made lol

Plus it’s been a couple years… Time to change up a bit

2 Likes

I’m waiting to see this one put to use :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol now that’s my of avatar

3 Likes

But, but, I loved your cute toast avatar.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Posting here rather than PM to bump the thread, in case other people end up with this issue and have forgotten; I had to do some searching for it myself, two months later. I just got the Anniversary badge two nights ago, but not the Devotee badge. Currently 367 days visited and I joined on 10/1/21. Even more odd, I’m fairly sure I logged in on the day the SSL cert was expired and still didn’t get the badge…

2 Likes

I guess you were gone for a while, @LemonadeJoe, but just recently saw some activity by you so I’m giving this bump one more try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a similar concern all the way back when the server downtime was announced!

just followed up with @LemonadeJoe about this very thing about a week ago. He said he would look into it at that time. Haven’t heard back from him yet, but it’s nice to share this boat with ya @Cormoran :purple_heart::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, unless somebody found a workaround to sign in on those days, nobody was able to get the “devotee” badge last year because of the downtime.
I joined Nov 23rd of 2021, and visited 484 days since then, so every day except the certificate days, same thing for @Cormoran and apparently for you.
It’s disappointing to me because I think the “gamified” forum is fun and I really made an effort to earn the Devotee status, but @LemonadeJoe has many other jobs beyond verifying whether we should have gotten a badge, so we’ll have to wait another year.

3 Likes