St. Outlaw f2 first run

Sorryy haven’t posed ran into a little problem at day 15 with temperature nearly lost this plant but iv managed to revive her she seems to be doing well will be starting sensi bloom a/b tomorrow as I thought I was gona lose her

day 19

2 Likes

I’m confused about the auto comment. If these are Street Outlaw F2, they should be photos… :thinking:

2 Likes

They may well be photos I believe they were shipped with some autos from @Gaz29 that may be where the confusion lies.

2 Likes

@kushyhaze told me it was autos no confusion I thought it was auto

1 Like

Well I was didn’t get much info when he gave it me just told me it was an auto mabey he got mixed up

1 Like

The point is some other seeds came along with those bro. So KH might have been confused when he passed them to you

3 Likes

He (@KevOG )was asking about auto’s @ReikoX mate & i was letting him know the schedule they grow in etc… hope this clears things up for you guys …
Let it grow some more kev you’ll have a much bigger plant if you train it - ( the street outlaw f2) or are you flipping to see sex 1st …??

Anyway good luck with this grow bro
Gaz

3 Likes

I’m leaving it to grow a lot longer I honestly thought it was an auto my bad

1 Like

@anon58740919 @Gaz29 iv had it in veg for 20 dayz I’m already seeing signs of sex at this stage is it normal for this strain or am I doing somthing wrong it’s been on 18/6 with just water seems a little early

2 Likes

5 Likes

You don’t need to worry brother 18 days and showing female is a bonus in my opinion. She looks nice and healthy

2 Likes

Yeman wasn’t sure mate iv had plants in the past that took ages to sex buzzing at least I’m not doing wrong and she is starting to fill out a little bit start training her soon

3 Likes

I see people who have been at it a lot longer doing a lot worse bro. I have a cherry tart take about that to show sex after flip

2 Likes

Yeah it’s looking really frosty already @KevOG , that’s quite quick showing pistils but at least you know it’s a she…
Now for some more veg time and you’ll have a great smoke roundabout December mate…?!
Happy growing/smoking,
Gaz

2 Likes

Much appreciated I can keep calm n grow her now more pics very soon just started germinating a Couple more strains which were also gifted by @kushyhaze

2 Likes

Showing sex at three weeks!? That’s awesome! I’ve got one purebred sativa at like twelve weeks and she still won’t show. :joy: :triumph: :sob:

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms I thought it was bad thing but she’s 100 percent showing iv just peeked in on her and she’s definitely a her haha

1 Like

The plants pics at day 19 has the same leaves as my couple of st Outlaws’ iv run (and a clone iv got ) and similar to the 9lbhammer x Starfighter cross- so it seems it IS indeed a St outlaw ( i thought you’d maybe been given an auto instead of the photo it is).
What else you gonna crack now - some auto’s .? They’re great for filling your veg cab/tent/area with and they’ll flower when they’re older no need to flip auto’s to 12/12…

Anyway good luck with the st Outlaw, have you grown in that substrate before ( what is it coco ?)
Gaz

2 Likes

@Gaz29 yes iv just been give a lowrider x ultraviolet #2 regular auto off @kushyhaze thinks it was gifted to him from @ReikoX I think or they are his seeds I’m not sure

4 Likes

Yes those Lowryder x Ultraviolet are my seeds. I sent extra to @kushyhaze for you. Not many have popped these, but you can get a bit more info here:

4 Likes