Stankonia's Wonderland

1 Like

What are stockpiling my friend?

Sorry if my responses seem random I’m trying to answer everybody at once

All good buddy! Basically anything grow related. I’m thinking the same as you that once VA becomes legal July 1, supplies could either become more scarce, prices will get jacked up, or both.

Your plants are looking good. Let us know how you’re liking the new light.

3 Likes

I still need to make sure it’s stable and won’t swivel around, this thing is perry bright tho!

7 Likes

Nice! Clean setup and ready to party. :beers:

1 Like

SWEETNESS! Let’s fill her up!

2 Likes

Nice work! Is the pvc around the perimeter for extra support, or are you going to throw a screen or trellis in there in the future?

1 Like

Its a brace so I can run the fan higher without the walls pulling in.

I did purchase a trellis from Amazon just in case I wanted it later… here’s from when I tested it out. It came with an upper net for bud support

Here’s the plants under the new light. There’s a little bit of leaf curling going on. Nothing im too worried about rn tho.

7 Likes

So it looks like they’re happy with the new light (and a fresh watering) It has a dimmer and I only have it at half power, maybe ill kick it up soon…

10 Likes

Oh yeah! They look 50 times better. Good growing!

1 Like

Got your mail today bro.
The 4 sssdh survived the trip.

One seems split slightly I hope it will germ just fine

There was one casualty within the mango haze u sent
(Thank u for those btw) at least I think only one…maybe 2 bit the dust. The rest survived and im super stoked about those brother but alas that will be another grow.

How you don’t mind but im a “throw it in soil” kind of germinator

6 Likes

Same as me, though I recently started using jiffy peat things and I’m liking them

3 Likes

I used them once but the roots didn’t really go through. I might not have watered properly at the time but I don’t remember. Ever since I just throw em in soil almost always works. I’ve used rapid rooters that worked pretty good too

1 Like

Funny, rapid rooters were my worst germ rates, I figured they work better for cloning or something

3 Likes

Damn that is funny

1 Like

I get good germ rates direct sow into coco or the jiffy pellets. I like when the roots start hanging out of the pellets :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh u and sct2020 are talking about those pellets that expand with water? I thought he was talking about the jiffy POTS. Yeah the pellets are great for seedlings.

2 Likes

Just found this thread, have to say that tent full of TP gave me a good laugh :joy:. I like dispensary seeds, they’re usually a pleasant surprise and you might find a gem. Though you need to watch out for hermies and nanners, it’s patented by other good strains, and many elite cuts have come from just these types of seeds. I have one I kept from my practice round, going to bloom a clone of her soon actually.

I’ve yet to deal with a hermie…hope I never do. I will stay on watch for em.

Lol technically started as my practice round. I might make it perpetual. I keep stopping between grows like a fool and end up waiting a year

1 Like