Stankonia's Wonderland

Looks like you have the space, just take cuttings of the ones you have before you flip them. then maybe pop new seeds when you flip these or wait a few weeks. That they will be ready when you’re going to harvest.

Ok update time. Very interesting to see the different phenos amongst these siblings I have my own predictions on which are males but we’ll see. I’ve been tucking branches under others to allow light to reach smaller growth points. I didn’t top or train the plants because I wanted to see how they originally want to grow on their own. I will be transplanting into the final pots soon. I want to give them some time in the final pots before flipping so the roots will develop first.

I better set up the 2x4 before it too becomes something else

She gets out… but I hear video game noises still inside. She grabs moms phone and goes back in

I guess the iPad wasn’t enough. Man she’s gonna hate me when I put plants in there :pensive:

7 Likes

Hahaha Thanks DAD for buying me a cool play tent. I can stand up in here & the walls are shinny like a space ship. Ya know she’s gonna be all over that tent now especially when something is going inside it.

When that same thing happened to me, I had to make the kids garden in the liveing room so kids would stay away from Dads garden :laughing:

3 Likes

Good idea. Maybe I’ll build her a safe tent to play in…

1 Like

If you remember, all of us as kids made forts. It’s 2021, that is the new fort. Good luck getting your tent back :+1:

2 Likes

At least my son uses couch cushions lol

1 Like

I will most likely transplant today. It’s definitely time, I will post pictures later. (The others, not the ones pictured below) :wink:

But for now we got 2 peek-a-boos…

Won’t lie…I was getting nervous for a sec @anon93244739

Still waiting on the other 2 but hopefully soon!

2 Likes

Ok done repotting for now, I didn’t water them til after I took the picture so they’re still a little droopy, tomorrow they will look better.

Also while I was at my friend’s house he offered me a snip of his zookies fem. He was scared to cut anything bigger off his still-vegging, bushy ass plant. I told him I can work with it we shall see.

Oh yeah before I forget, the roots were more than I thought they’d be. They all looked the same, just like this.

I will update more tomorrow

8 Likes

Damn nice roots!

Sorry busy couple days at work. I had time to top all the plants and practice some pinching.

This was after topping, before pinching

Also I realize I didn’t give everyone information about the SSSDH seedlings. They were donated by @anon93244739 so I can help preserve them and get a breed under my belt.They were primarily purchased from connoisseur by his father who began working the strain and now he is doing the same with it. They are Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. aka “Doc’s Diesel Haze”. (Purple line)

Out of 4 beans 2 popped the other 2 don’t seem to want to…

If these other 2 don’t pop then I’m sorry bro. Hope it wasn’t something I did. It would be dope if I had a m/f here… might be worth sending in a leaf for xxxy test. At least I could have a plan of action aside from reversing sex.

Ironically, after I topped the plants yesterday I get this in the mail today… totally forgot I ordered it… they will still be used going forward tho

An example on my wife’s jalapeño

This is my favorite part of the grow… after topping when the lower growth explodes. This is where it kicks up a notch. Stay tuned folks!

4 Likes

Let me know how you like those. I have a 90 pack in my amazon cart of very similar ones

2 Likes

I already do, the Chinese ones are cheap enough to risk not liking them, I simply chose US made this time for the heck of it and I had just got paid at the time so I wasn’t worried about the cost.

My wife works for Geico (Corporate HR) she makes enough that she seldom needs my money and has been letting me spend it on whatever… love my Sugar mama! Especially since she rearranged her room earlier and said I can put another 4x4 in there. I just gotta buy it and put it up before she changes her mind lol

2 Likes

Recovering very well… bushy growth otw soon I hope!

5 Likes

Sorry haven’t updated in a while

Whoops… that was supposed to be the beginning of my update but I hit reply I guess. I’ll just leave it and start again lol

Ok so like I said, sorry haven’t updated in s while here’s the plants now

(I can’t say ladies yet until they show their stuff) I usually veg long enough to get preflowers but I haven’t examined too closely yet.

One of em is yellowing a littleand the one behind it a little less.

And the babies

@anon93244739 As you can see I got a little inpatient and ordered test to confirm sex of plants. So we can plan going forward. Thanks @G-paS for indirectly letting me know about freeman. (Saw it in your grow diary)

Also my wife (bless her heart) gave me the Ok to buy another 4x4 and put it in the bedroom. Damn I love that woman, I will buy her all the toilet paper in the world!

But this good news in paired with the good news that I received my order from soaknbeans.com thanks for the help @Kakalak I’ve been intimidated by bitcoin for the longest! And that yuzu looks awesome in that packaging!

@SamwellBB I’m stoked to try your gear bro starcube was the first thing I ordered.

13 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:. I’ll be watching out for updates of this run and the BBs. Those should be fun. Any lean on what strains you’ll start up next?

Man I have no idea…I’d like to dial in a little better before using something I’m excited about but it’s so hard to wait… plus I’ll have 2 empty tents and some members sent me stuff I’m waiting on too. Now I see what everyone’s talking about not having time/space to do even they want :frowning:

2 Likes

Shoutout to your wife for blessing your grow. Mine won’t let me do a thing until July 1. No stress though. All good ladies have their faults haha

Yeah idk I’m excited about 7/1 even tho I been growing already. I’ll still be over the limit but whatever

1 Like

Don’t give the man a reason to pester you and it won’t matter :v:t2:

1 Like