Starting a NEW chapter

So I recently heard of storing clones in the fridge …
Just so happens I would like to take some clones but not try to root them atm
So I dug further into depth
@Budderton stop me if you see anything concerning before I do two more rounds !!

First I chose the best candidates…IMO …sorta new to this…stuck em in a glass

Brought them out in the kitchen rounded up some 70% iso

filled it about a quarter way then diluted it the rest of the way with water
Gave em a gentle shake for a couple seconds…

Proceeded by a bud wash style water rinse…
Dried off with a paper plate fan packaged with lady bugs and put in the fridge

Vacuum sealed the bag with a straw or should I seal alittle lighter

13 Likes

Right on @Rabeats2093 , looks like your set up for success! I leave a corner open and squeeze the air out and do up the zip completely. Good luck with the cloning!:v:

7 Likes

Thanks bro!
I will take 3 more of Two plants for a total of nine …only three will make the cut …but I also have some purple kush plants I wanna take clones of once they r sext as well…

Serious question in the pictures of the snips where would you cut them at for best root formation?

2 Likes

Hey @Rabeats2093 . I cut them longer than I need and then re cut when I take them out of the fridge and root. I like them about 3-4 inches, so the fit easily under the dome.

2 Likes

So it’s been seven or eight days since i introduced the 12/12 light schedule to the younger bunch …and I’m almost 80% positive on my assessment so far

Two bubble gum males …out in a 40 degree garage by a window Maybelline get pollen if not …whateverrrr
Studs and they reek

One bubble gum undetermined

One male bubble monkey discarded

One bubble monkey …undetermined almost looks like a pistol

Then three purple kush females one undetermined

One chocolate trip femanized

I’m going in with the microscope before transplanting but that’s my hypothesis

Will post corrections later

Here’s a thought yet they r showing presex will they easily transition back Into a 18/6 light schedule…or should I just transplant and hope they feel at home in the 1 gallon pots

10 Likes

8 Likes

Floppin down on a bean bag in the corner chilling :+1:

2 Likes

Well lmk when ya got one rolled and I’ll take a seat burn one with yah!

1 Like

So the definite females I just repotted
3/4 purple kush not a bad ratio for regulars !

Next is chocolate trip …I already knew what she was lol

So now we have one purple kush …a bubble monkey and a bubble gum undetermined …very slightly you can see presext forming in nodes…imma say the last purple kush is a male …and the bubble monkey and bubble gum are females …

Also I have three black strap autos going …

I’m pretty impressed on how the ice cream cakes #s 1’s are doing seeing how they have had a rough voyage…I raised the light up and turned it down to about 70% a couple days ago the plants seem to be taking to it well

Also I cannot forget about the ABC female …I started to use nutrients on her about a week ago or more and she did not like it …at all…so just plain water in peat moss deff a light feeder

Sometimes I wish my fone quality was better

13 Likes

So maybe the salt build up is reflecting upon the appearance of the leafs…
I’m gonna do a flush and see what goes on from there …
That insecticide spray really "bugs me on a whole new level lol…

Never again! It did do the job i must say that

The two bubble gum males i took out in the garage 9 days r still doing miraculously well …average 40 degrees

6 Likes

Are you using insecticidal soap

1 Like

Yes sir I was anyway only a foliar spray not through the soil …I have found a ton of organic methods reading books that have been gifted to me by the older folks …deff gonna put one of their plans Into action Instead of that nasty shit …it really hurt my plants feelings along with mine :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you wait like an hour after spraying it, you can rinse it off. This keeps your plants clean from a residue

1 Like

5 Likes

Some hash I pulled out of the fridge…i think it’s done curing thirty days or more…looks good pulls apart kind of like a mozzarella stick only for a moment though definitely got sparkly though All methods followed credited to @JoeCrowe

10 Likes

How does it taste? That’s my question!

4 Likes

The only words I really can use is fruity clean
When it came out of the fridge it smells like straight Bo and sweaty shirts but also like a hint of clean coolness

I’m horrible at describing this LOL

1 Like

I hope you are horrible at describing, otherwise… :face_vomiting:

:rofl:

4 Likes

But I keep sniffing it😅 …the cool clean smell Is like the after taste but in smell form

4 Likes

I didn’t want to take over the other thread with a conversation about our weather. I’m learning towards a wetter season this year than last year. It appears like really wet one year than dry the next. Or is it all in my head

1 Like