Starting a NEW chapter

That is a good product. There are some good sprays on the market. I use about four different kinds. GH make a good one. Nirvana works pretty good. I like it also. I use flower fuel also. I didn’t run as much this time. Had a few big buds last round that had a little mold. Not bad.

1 Like

In relation to the foliar spray in the fox farm product I have seen a lot of good results from it and I’ve tried to stick to my soil and that regimen but as you said the drain holes get me I finally broke down and found some for the five gallon pots I need to find the little ones that’s for sure …I have been feeding the five gallon ladies from the bottom up and it is so cool sometimes they drink as fast as I can pour

Always good hanging out. Merry Christmas growhand.
Blaze One For the Nation’s

1 Like

To you as well brother !
Always a pleasure

1 Like

As To the spider mites …I haven’t seen any thing pointing fingers towards them …
But damn that spray I used …fucked with my head more then the plants lol

Its hard to judge by the leafs now if I should feed them …just so happens I gave them their first feed the same day I sprayed …so who’s the real culprit !?

Not to bad not to great for almost 2 month veg and alot of HST …about a week and some days into 12/12…hopefully those lower branches stretch up a little bit…I also raised the light up as high as it can go just incase of light burn …I had the light about 18 inches on 75% and they kept on climbing …some undesirable nodespacing…unless it fills itself out haha …

Thanks for stopping in !
Feel free to leave your input as always!

13 Likes

How’s the Smells on the ICC ? Sorry to read about the spider mites, they are evils :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@CADMAN I’m not gonna jinx it maybe I am …no trace of them after one application…oddly enough today is the first day I waked past the room and was like damn !

In my experience I’ve only grown three icc #5 s1 …one Indoor and two out …all the same appearance and smell …top 3 that I’ve grown so far

2 Likes

Smells like Creamy vanilla and sweet nutty, doughy notes dominate the flavor profile ?

1 Like

Deff a creamy vanilla taste and then some…the smell was like a gassy vanilla extract Styrofoam smell …idek I can just smell it sitting here but cannot explain it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I love this :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds delicious :yum:. When did the ICC #5 finish for you outside?

2 Likes

She was a neglected hedgerow plant lol Little over a nickle I’d say .not alot…but unmistakable scent /taste … yellow sucker leafs all over the place but the smaller sugar leafs had a nice hue …acceptinally resistant to mold I might add …for this particular plant anyway
Shit thats asking alot lol . I wanna say late late September early October…not for certain … before the hay was second cut I know that …big date was 10/24 so way before that …I delete many pictures its a shame but I would have absolutely no storage let haha

1 Like

That’s perfect. I had an ICC clone that did well outside. Of course I lost it. @TestOfOath was kind enough to send me some of these. :crossed_fingers:I find a better replacement

2 Likes

Those r my plans atm but alittle disorientated on how to approach the situation …
I have three almost 2 weeks in flower …
I got a cloner for Christmas .so that being said I wanna take a couple clones from. Each plant and distinguish a winner …then keep said clone

But also have a bunch I want to sext out in another area grow them out and choose “winners” but I wanna do it all in one shabang…that would involve taking cuts at week five …practically a reveg but I hearpeople say this gives them more time to finish up and what not

1 Like

Have you read Budderton thread? He explains a technique of putting snips in the frig, a space saver for running plants

1 Like

As one would do with asparagus to Increase longevity ? …

And I havent ran across it …so many threads …rn I have only 3 unread and 2 new topics but still miss a shitload :rofl:
Thread link?

1 Like

I heard something about this in passing but haven’t got to read in detail a about. Would like to though.

2 Likes

Guesse where the two suspect males are that I just located

4 Likes

Right in the center front :joy:
Males of what?

1 Like

Males of cannabis hahaha…I just flipped 6 days ago and the bubble gum is starting to show some presext…the ones in the back with the bent necks lol

1 Like