Starting a NEW chapter

Did you loss any of the plants you put in the frig? If you didn’t it was a success!

2 Likes

Negative …just the purple kush cuts the originals hermied on me …they got thrown in the garbage the same day the plants got extinguished

3 Likes

See a success. You saved room put them in the frig. You have a copy of everything you put in the frig.

2 Likes

Hell yeah thanks to you and @Budderton
Wonder what’s the longest they can go

4 Likes

I didn’t do anything really

2 Likes

You were the map to success brother !

2 Likes

It’ll take about 30 days to reveg.

1 Like

Dayumnnnn looks like I’m not gonna get another run with these inside…springs coming fast lol
MAYBE just maybe I can pull something out of my ass lol

2 Likes

My plan is clones for inside and seed plants outside! Hear God laughing :joy:!

3 Likes

Well hell cuz, all caught up again. looks like you overcame that slight setback though and got things looking damn good in there now. Pretty girls going!

3 Likes

Thanks brother i appreciate it ! Been busy busy during the week …I’m on here less then I would like to be …pretty much everything is on auto pilot rn …the couple icc should be done here in a week !

5 Likes

Pic for attention
A lower tester bud from the ICC#5 I call EZ

Looks like we have some reveg going on and quick!
These r from the “non-giver” icc#5 and were taken from the lowest branches…

So now here’s a question should I be feeding my revegging clones …the black gold soil I I using is pretty low in nutrients like .09-.03-.03 low !?

I can deff see root progression in the drain holes !

Nvm all the seedings lol this vipaspectra is deff harder for me to dial in as I am use to Marshydro

8 Likes

EZ! Like the sound of that. EZ smoking.

2 Likes

Here’s an update ! Been a lot of ups and down in the past week with life in general but that’s what keeps us going …the mystery of what’s gonna happen next :rofl:

Anyways this ain’t no sad story …
Everytime I see these ladies I put on a smile !
9.5 weeks almost ready to chop upon appearance

This Blackstrap Auto is beautiful all three plants express the purple

This chocolate trip is deff a stunning plant wish I could gave her more pot space

As for the revegging clones they seem to be chugging along ! Just DONT know when to start feeding them…plenty of roots…Mixed in are some wedding cake s1 seedlings and some Cipxmas pheno type A …Also the bigger plants r the fallen solders by csi Humboldt…they just got repoted …
I shall soon get a pic of the bubblemilk …
THANKS for viewing

16 Likes

Maybe they’re not warm enough. Sometimes they look like that and then they’ll pop back. I notice sometimes if I will drop my RH a little bit it helps. Bubble milk? Crazy. Sometimes a spray helps.

1 Like

@Hemp Yeah the bubble milk is a cross from @monkeyman I was gracious enought to land …
The three fallen solders r deff not happy always droopy …I turned the light down. We shall see…I’m blaming it all on having to use a soil other then my own lol …ii was also thinking about using a foliar spray !

3 Likes

On those reveg plants if you feed them bloom nutes they may possibly root quicker than feeding them veg I’ve found.

3 Likes

I rooted them with a areocloner a little bit ago …
My concern is they r root bound and at a stall .but I know nothing about roots and reveg lol

Scroll up check out what you’ve been missing lol

3 Likes

Wait!
Are you revegging or cloning. Big difference.
My success with revegging is to leave a few healthy buds at the bottom of the plant and put that under 24 hrs light for a few weeks.
Of course, cloning, you are cutting an actual branch to make new roots.
And then again. You can clone a piece of a harvested plant, make a clone with that. In effect cloning and revegging at the same time.

3 Likes

Scroll up a Lil bit and read through…I will save me some typing lol
I’m revegging clones that I rooted …cuts from a flowing plant :crazy_face:

3 Likes