Starting a NEW chapter

Damn not to shabby I must say thanks for showing me something new !
The dang cats don’t touch the puzzles but the one sure does love to chew my plants …this am found two seedlings uprooted and a bunch of leafs chomped …fricken cat man

2 Likes

Holy moly @Rabeats2093 that’s awesome! We haven’t got anything to stick out here in Missouri but they are expecting a storm to dump snow on us Tuesday. My cats are also shitheads they eat plants so the basement stays locked up and tents closed. My fianxes cat like to come down in the grow but you gotta watch her she sneaks a bite here and there if you don’t and then the lower leaves will be chewed leaving me pondering for a second what happened before I see the cat again

2 Likes

@Rabeats2093 what hype are you looking for besides the strawberry cough?

2 Likes

Main ones r runtz ,Albany sour d , strawberry cough and the true blue dream !
Fruity gas really is my preference…tbh I couldn’t tell yah if I smoked a lush ,haze,og I guess I experience as I go lol

3 Likes

It’s like they fight the urge for so long then just go on a binder lmao !

2 Likes

Lmfao it’s true tho! My big cat got ahold of a whole cup of clones on my first or 2nd time shipping out to a few people and then was sick as can be all day and im like f you man you deserve it! Haha that’s funny @Rabeats2093 because I’m gonna be getting the strawberry cough and blue dream hopefully tuesday afternoon then I just had someone message me wanting to trade sometime this year and they had 2 runtz strains I really wanted to try. The guy I got my 96 sour diesel from believes it’s the albany cut. I know nothing about strains really im just growing whatever sounds good lol

3 Likes

My cats are both inside and outside cats. We keep pest collars on them but I don’t take chances. They never enter the greenroom. Ever. lol

3 Likes

I just got a couple pcg figured I’d check

1 Like

Wow way to rub it in lmao

One 420 we took a trip down to Albany and got it from a hook up I’ll never forget the whole scene upon purchase lol !

Anything to with runtz I’m a big fan lol just that taste is unmistakable

Ha you and me both brother ! You and me both

Well mine are indoor outdoor free range 16 acres the one cat is always hunting ! He doesn’t touch the green house it’s the more prissy one lmao

Well elaborate !!
I appreciate the watch bro I do !

3 Likes

Gush mints, government oasis, papaya bomb, grandi guava, honey banana

1 Like

Honey banana huh :thinking: sounds good !

2 Likes

lil pic update

Nl 89 clone going to go in a 3 gallon pot when I am able

Nl89 clone going to be the mother most vigorous rooter/growth topped once already

2 Mountain temple clones going into 3 gallon pots to flower when I am available to do so !

Mountain temple clone most vigorous rooter/growth
Going to be the mother plant I topped her once already

Wedding cake s1 -not sure when she was popped but deff taking its time !

Chimera #s1 if everything goes right I should be able to takes clones from her in spring

Lemon basil
Parsley
Oregano …maybe I’m over watering them not sure !?

FOG DOG The sts reversal project

Two triple cheese going into flower when I get some room ! Don’t mind the cat marks lol

Now these two I have to choose one for a mother just by stank alone lmao two different but stanky smells !

Baklava clone trying to root not a fan of sit and hope for progress lol

White rhino clone with one root is pulling through

Group pic

I think I got everything lol

10 Likes

Looking good @Rabeats2093. I’m not trying to rub it in lol just mentioning it in case your still looking when they are ready you know I’ll toss you some when I take snips if you’d like

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie Thanks bro not the best not the worse I’ve ever had lmao ! I know it’s just crazy how all my wildest imaginations came through :joy:
You know I’ll deff hit yah up bro !
Cannot wait to throw them clones into flower …trying to figure out how long I should veg them in a 3 gallon never flowered out a clone indoors :upside_down_face:
Always went outside
I got this sour lemon in flower holy budddd…I’m deff gonna have to send you a rooted clone when times come if you will accept my offer and remind me when time comes :crazy_face:

All plants in flower I’ve taken about 10-15 cuts apiece besides the purple candy cake …I have to go more into depth with this one at some point !!
Strawberries with something else bro that’s all I smell … …
I’m gonna have to really push the limits with them because I wanna snag a few to veg out to take cuts from and have all the other cuts that r in the fridge ready and settled for when spring time comes…the timing is almost off haha now I’m just thinking out loud

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the mountain temple. Clones should go into flower faster than seed plants. Stretch really depends on the strains

2 Likes

I’m also looking forward to the mountain temple next run! Can’t wait to see your ladies in flower @Rabeats2093. Also I could ask legend farm on the discord about the flowering time on mountain temple as hes grown it out a few times indoors

1 Like

Yessir! I haven’t been as active lately but still come on here frequently, what’s up?

1 Like

Yeah if you’d like that deff would be cool !

Just wanted to say I ended up with one femal of that purple candy cake OP I’m gonna have to look which one for sure but it’s deff lining up to be a keeper bro …deff smells like strawberry jam and something else ! Hope all is well glad to see you around !

2 Likes

That is so great to hear man! I haven’t grown the OP myself, it’s nice to know there’s some good stuff in there!:ok_hand:

Strawberry jam is my favorite flavor from the PCC line, it usually also lends itself to some fantastic smoke… would love to see pics if you have any!

I’m about to start up with some new giveaways over on my giveaway thread so keep an eye out for that :partying_face:

Happy growing,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

4 Likes

@Rabeats2093 last message I sent his 12-3 he said he was currently growing it out indoors that his previous runs were outdoors and he would have a better idea in 6 weeks. I touched base again to see if he had anymore info to share

2 Likes