Starting a NEW chapter

She’s a nice stout plant use my own soil shoulda used happy frog but I’m deff happy with her !

Awesome appreciate you bro

4 Likes

@Rabeats2093 He said 2 weeks left on her and she so far she has a smell of sweet lemon lime sprite

3 Likes

Well that’s not a bad thing deff unique description!!
Did he say anything about veg time stretch

1 Like

No but ill ask. I know my clone when I got her just absolutely took off in no time

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 he told me 10 weeks flowering time and she’s slow in veg and 1.5x slower in flower than his other strains that he has to prop her up to keep the canopy even

1 Like

So I have the legend cut as well and she takes off after a week or so, if you look at my log I have a baby one going right now at about 6 weeks and seems like she’ll need another 5 or so to be done the buds are still setting in and will hopefully start bulking up soon. the stretch seems to be around 2x maybe more.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @AmnioticBaptism I’ll need this info next grow!

2 Likes

No worries man thank you! Is yours about as lanky as the aj cut lol?

2 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism not a chance! The sour diesel ajs cut is the biggest in the tent! Her solo cup clone also got much bigger much faster than the others and I had to reset her. Well still meaning too I gave away all the cuts from her and im about ready to reset my mother tent I’m overwhelmed over here lol. SD ajs cut back middle tallest plant

8 Likes

Damn mine got tall as shit and had to top and bend her but my doesn’t have as nearly as many leaves on her, it must my tent conditions it’s also pretty spindly.

Edit: the mountain temple isn’t nutrient sensitive at all either and is pretty tolerant to drought and large environmental changes like temp and humidity.

3 Likes

I also have a clone of SD ajs cut in the fish tank still kicking it after about 5 days. Ph 7.0 ppm (700 scale) 480

5 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism thanks for all the info bro! I’ll check out your thread such one should I look for
@HighTilliDie
Mother room is looking stuff almost again I remember the pic you sent me after they were bare ! :crazy_face:thanks again for making contact with the man !

5 Likes

No problem brother! N yeah it is! I gotta get back in touch with everyone who missed the first call and see what they want and then ill offer up the rest again and reset my mothers

3 Likes

Your planning another mailing @HighTilliDie ?

1 Like

@HighTilliDie @Rabeats2093 mountain temple week 6ish smells faintly of citronella, lemongrass and fermenting fruit :yum:

6 Likes

@HighTilliDie here’s my mountain temple mom she is all over the place lol

7 Likes

Looking good @AmnioticBaptism! Yeah my mother’s are all over the place too lol. But she’s looking real good for ya!

3 Likes

Hell yeah fair enough bro I like the thoughtfulness !

Heck yea bro looking good and the terps deff sound interesting !

4 Likes

@darkillusion
Yo check it out !

11 Likes

Is this a successful reversal? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes